Hi :)

I think it's just you :p

No it's you Voodo! :wink:
I'd buy a 6-series instead of a 3 series! It has style and it's so beautiful!

Of course I'd buy a 6-series when I got myself a WRX Sti and need a second car :mrgreen:

Daniel. They are hard to find here. Only found one and I can't find it now. I would rather have an old 6-series as well though :). But there's a few 91 M5s imported from Europe. :D

Jostyrostelli said:
No it's you Voodo! :wink:
I'd buy a 6-series instead of a 3 series! It has style and it's so beautiful!
hehehe I think he's talkin about the old discontinues 80s 6 series, not the new one, because we're comparing it to an E36 3-series not an E-46

lmao
now stand in the corner for what you did :p

laughin my ass off :lol:

Lm(f)ao = laughing my (f.cking) ass off
IM(H)O = In my (Humble/Honest) opinion
FYI = For your information
BTW = By the way
IRL = In real life
LOL = Laughing out loud (Lots of Love :p )
Newbie =
(n.) Anyone new to something. Often used online to refer to someone new to Anime' Fandom, Message Boards, Chat Rooms, RPGs, Video Games, etc. Most newbies make mistakes that end in offending someone at least once because they don't know the terms, ettiquette, and other unwritten necessities expected by the community as a whole. Sometimes used as a derogatory remark. (Also written Noobie.)

OMW = On my way
OT = Off Topic
ROFL = Rolling on the floor lauging
WYSIWYG = What you see is what you get

Biased = eh when you already have your opinion something without knowing all..don't know how to say..

example: you drive a BMW and have to vote "BMW or MERC" than you would be biased casue you drive a BMW..

Hope it's clear

1) ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing
2) Lm(f)ao = laughing my (f.cking) ass off
Corollary from 1 and 2 -> ROFLM(F)AO = Rolling on the floor laughing my (f.cking) ass off :p
Also for normal english you can use either dictionary.com or (my favorite) www.m-w.com

Lol,
MNIJAILITNAWHLODPCAHAIQLTBDDSTLT:

My name is Jostyrostelli and I live in the Netherlands and we have lots of diesel powered cars around here and I quite like that but Daniel doesn't seem to like that..

BAB,AA
Bigger and better, as always :mrgreen: