Hick pickup riders owned big time by Z4 driver.

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
that's why you don't bring a bat to a gun fight :lol:

i wonder who started what, because if it was the stupid morons in the truck, than they should have been shot for causing random ruckus

I diddent really get the video at first, but im glad i stayed till the end..

I fucking hate people who will tailgate you if in their mind you have done something wrong, last time it happend i just let them follow me and called the police who then picked them off.

What a complete bunch of wankers. You have morons like that in the US? Just because they disapprove of your choice of car they are going to attack you with baseball bat?

I do not condone stealing either though.

Cobol74 said:
What a complete bunch of wankers. You have morons like that in the US? Just because they disapprove of your choice of car they are going to attack you with baseball bat?

Its very rare, I think the dudes in the truck probably had a bit too much to drink. Dont think less of us after seeing that, ok? :)

The worst part is they are driving a Tundra :lol:. The mentioning of Hicks I would have supposed it was a Chevy or at least a Ford.

jayhawk said:
Cobol74 said:

Its very rare, I think the dudes in the truck probably had a bit too much to drink. Dont think less of us after seeing that, ok? :)
Its OK we have morons too - they tend to be Football Holligans or members of strange political organisations though (sometime both!). Never heard of anyone being threatened because of the car they drive though, laughed at yes, threatened no.

^^Yes I noticed that they were driving a Toyota too, unexpected that one. Also if they were drunk which they clearly were they should not be driving, severe penalties await the drunken driver in the UK and most of Europe (and OZ a freind tells me) for the drunken driver.

Cobol74 said:
jayhawk said:
Cobol74 said:

Its OK we have morons too - they tend to be Football Holligans or members of strange political organisations though (sometime both!). Never heard of anyone being threatened because of the car they drive though, laughed at yes, threatened no.

^^Yes I noticed that they were driving a Toyota too, unexpected that one. Also if they were drunk which they clearly were they should not be driving, severe penalties await the drunken driver in the UK and most of Europe (and OZ a freind tells me) for the drunken driver.

Classifying a person by where they live doesn't really make any more sense than classifying a person by what car they drive.

serves them right :x, woulda called the cops instead of keeping the camera though

Cobol74 said:
jayhawk said:
Cobol74 said:

It's not really about the car. They would have found someone to mess with no matter what type of car they drove.

^ doubt it, they might've been looking for trouble but seeing a convertible BMW probably set them off.

bartboy9891 said:
^ doubt it, they might've been looking for trouble but seeing a convertible BMW probably set them off.

That's what I ment. It could have been so other car or it could have been some guy walking or some other thing. They were stupid and looking for trouble.

Cobol74 said:

Yes we do have plenty idiots here...even in New York City heres a few car realted stories:

Our family car is a still new 2004 Land Rover, we usualy park it in the back where it is locked but one day after my mom got groceries she parked the car outsie in front of our house since she was going to work soon. Within the 2 hrs it was parked out outside some faggot keyed the rear passenger door :x Now theres a sizable line through that door. And that side of the car was facing the street, not the sidewalk so the fucktard actually went on the street to key the car. I think this is all because its a Land Rover and people are jealous like the hicks in the video. We used to have a Mazda MPV and a Nissan Quest and we NEVER had this kind of problem before. Right now we have a old beater (1992 Ford Aerostar) for getting gorceries and stuff and we ALWAYS park it outside and never had a problem ethier.

Our work car is a Ford E350 10passenger van..kinda like the Ford Transit with seats for those outside the US. My dad parked it on the street in a resedential area and took the beater to work. When he came back after work for the car someone had taken a baseball bat and destroyed the passenger side rear-view mirror. Seriously...what the hell?

Too add one final thing my aunt has a 2004 Jaguar that is usualy kept in the garage. She parked it out for few hours one day and some asshole stole her Jaguar hood ornamet. Its going to cost $500 to replace it.

Seriously...the quality of people is decreasing and idiots are becmoing more popular. :thumbsdown: