Hicks Taking Delivery of a McLaren F1

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Check out this video of some douchebag's wife filming his husband getting ownership of his orange F1.

The guy looks stupid but his wife is so annoying, she tells him to shut the engine off so she can hear what the husband is saying to the McLaren rep. Looks like a new video so I'm guessing he sent it back to McLaren for a retrofit thing they do? I hate how he kept fiddling with that softer/louder thing like it was a toy.

[GVIDEO]2894700317215595316&q=mclaren[/GVIDEO]

Last edited:
Look at her go in this one... this guy is super unlucky for having married this loudmouth freak. The car sounds sooooo good though.

[GVIDEO]8238901270090279807&q=%22+dan+kennedy%22[/GVIDEO]

Last edited:
This guy is gay:

[GVIDEO]657044404925257823&q=%22+dan+kennedy%22[/GVIDEO]

Last edited:
haters are gays

I can't get any of them to play right now for some reason, but doesn't sound like I'm missing that much, heh.

Sorry, they're fixed now.

Don't judge, this isn't a hater type of thread.

He bought the car to get away from her.

Sorry, they're fixed now.

Don't judge, this isn't a hater type of thread.
You called him gay and an idiot, how is this not a hater thread.

I think he hoped to control his wife with that louder softer remote....what a voice!

yea i saw these a little while ago. Atleast the guy's driving it on what looks like an airfield, so he's not a complete idiot. His wife is just annoying

This guy is gay:

[GVIDEO]657044404925257823&q=%22+dan+kennedy%22[/GVIDEO]

I think its the same guy from the vids above.. A while back someone posted a vid from the discovery channel about the fastest cars in the world, or most expensive cars in the world. Had the F1, Enzo, Maybach, and a Saleen. But the big part with the F1 had some guy from one of the southern US states show off his burnt orange F1, and how much he loved it. Looks exactly like the guy in the first film. The interview and all. Then, close to the end of the F1 segment, he said he loved the car so much, he bought an H2 and customized it to match his F1.

I think its the same guy. At least the F1 is loud enough he doesnt have to listen to her. How annoying was she?

The guy seems alright. The woman needs to have a McLaren F1 parked in her big mouth.

Wow, that guy has amazing car control.

And his wife has amazing mouth control.

Looks like a new video so I'm guessing he sent it back to McLaren for a retrofit thing they do?
The video is actually a couple of years old. He had lots of stuff retrofitted though. He has since sold the car AFAIK.

I think its the same guy from the vids above.. A while back someone posted a vid from the discovery channel about the fastest cars in the world, or most expensive cars in the world. Had the F1, Enzo, Maybach, and a Saleen. But the big part with the F1 had some guy from one of the southern US states show off his burnt orange F1, and how much he loved it. Looks exactly like the guy in the first film. The interview and all. Then, close to the end of the F1 segment, he said he loved the car so much, he bought an H2 and customized it to match his F1.
You are right, it is the same guy. The show was called "Million Dollar Motors" and it's been discussed on this forum:
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=9729&highlight=discovery

That's what I thought! :lmao:

I want to punch that woman in the face.

With a brick.

She must be really hot or something cause I don't know what he sees in her personality :???: