Hicks Taking Delivery of a McLaren F1

Does anyone know who the guy is and where the car is kept?

Goodness sakes man, what's with all these people bangin' on about the guy. He's a self-made millionaire and he can do whatever he pleases. McLaren are happy to have sold their prized car for $1 million, they don't care if the guy is a mediocre driver.

Some bloke who worked his ass off to make millions of dollars so he could afford a million dollar supercar. I believe he lives in California.

Do you guys know he's a self-made millionaire? What's with the antagonism against me? Where are all those guys who always suspect any guy with a nice car got it from a rich parent?

"Hicks", "douchebag", "gay". Not exactly nice words to describe a man. I'm not exactly sure if the guy's a self-made millionaire but even if he isn't, he owns a McLaren F1 and none of us don't!

Okay, whatever. I thought these were funny but apparently people are more interested in delving into my choice of words instead of going along with what I intended this thread as.

I'm done here... sorry for the trouble.

Okay, whatever. I thought these were funny but apparently people are more interested in delving into my choice of words instead of going along with what I intended this thread as.

I'm done here... sorry for the trouble.

Well, you brought it on yourself. Calling some guy names for no apparent reason is always going to catch you hell.

Had I started a thread titled "Assclown posts videos of a guy taking delivery of McLaren F1," then I would catch hell for calling you an assclown. And I'd deserve it, too. It isn't that the owner of the car is not a hick, douchebag, or homosexual, because for all I know, he is. And then again, in all probability, he isn't any of those things. It is the superfluous nature of the name calling that rubbed folks the wrong way, I think.

Those turd-burglars.

hicks can win the lottery too...

Look at her go in this one... this guy is super unlucky for having married this loudmouth freak. The car sounds sooooo good though.
I couldn't even watch that whole thing. Someone needs to put a mute button on that whiny sissy. Just shut up already! He's on an private wide-open track, nothing's going to happen!

Actually, she sounds kind of like my sister when she's in the passenger seat of my 240SX :p Woah...um, oops... :w00t:

God people are not worth that... Id buy the car and leave, forever. (Im sorry to anybody but seriously Id take a car over being with some [even jessica alba] anyday)

The guy is Dan Kennedy, founder of vCommerce.. Dunno where he keeps the car though.

Dan Kennedy, President and CTO
Kennedy has built a career out of turning big ideas into successful companies. Over the past 13 years, Kennedy has been the entrepreneurial force behind four companies, raising over $100 million dollars in venture funding. Most notably, he co-founded SalesLogix, one of the most widely used sales-force automation software offerings on the market. Kennedy founded Vcommerce in 1997, creating the outsourced commerce market space. Kennedy's vision and execution led its platform development, market positioning and strategy. In 2001, he moved on to form a business incubator. His guidance helped companies in a wide range of industries take root and grow into multi-million dollar enterprises. In mid-2003, Kennedy rejoined Vcommerce and now serves as President and CTO. He has refocused the company on an annuity-based model; brought on a solid management team; and delivered a comprehensive, Web-based solution for capturing, sourcing and managing orders across complex, multi-channel environments. Kennedy studied computer engineering and music theory at Syracuse University.

Interesting, thanks for providing some info on the guy. His driving abilities don't look too bad to me though, despite what people are saying.

To those who think I meant something serious by posting this thread, I apologize. Now, that's enough arguing on that topic.

Pffft, never apologize on the internet, because nobody gives a shit.

And people here who are whining about "words" need to get a life.

Thanks Salar. I was only apologizing so this thread could go on though. I'm not really borthered by what I said and people on Google Video have left enough negative comments to put mine to shame.

The sound of the car is great.
The nagging of the woman isn't.
The way he wrestled with the car gave made me angry.

That is apparently one of the hardest cars to drive, not that any of us would know. What else was he going to do on Day 1 but test just how twitchy and fickle it could be?

F**K the haters, he's a car lover in his dream car. ... that's what we all want.

I know if I got a 911 Turbo, I'd be acting goofy in it for a few weeks.

^ exactly, thank god people here now get that hating is uncool. Not everbody has the same personality as anyone else, and would act like it too. now we gotta get the other type of hating sorted out too, the rich idiot crashes his <insert exotic car> on the road. whats pathetic about haters these days, they spend time looking up videos and comments on the web, and spread it all over the place saying oh check this idiot out, or what a dumb ricer. and the people that are being called bad things have no clue whats going on, and wouldn't waste their time with whats being said on them.

When a woman asks you to turn off a 1 000 000$ engine that's when you push on the gas!!! "Hey, bitch... I never tell you to put make up faster... shut up and let me be a boy again" That woman was so annoying... "these seats are really comfortable"... :? :? :? THERES OVER 600BHP BEHIND YOUR EAR!! S.T.F.U!!

:oops: