Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
All stock, 1995 Honda Integra

:D

FWD, 110kw... 1100kg

Picture from the melbourne cruise
207926158-M.jpg

love your car, nothing beats a good chassis (Honda) and light weight, is it manual?

isn't that a no-brainer ;)

she didn't too badly on the twisty stuff today either

yeah, always fun to drive a good fwd car on the twistys. If my plan of buying an s2000 fails, i will prob end up getting an EK9 or an Integra type-r and do some slight modifications on them.

Cool little car. Lightweight without any modifications. A purist. You're welcome.

But why not show the real picture? :lol:
Honda.jpg

Greetings, lip

Just ONE picture? Come on!

He's ashamed of the wheels so he won't show you any pics from the side :tease:

All madness aside though, it's one hell of a car. It won EVO Magazine's "best handling fwd car" article. Now all you need to do is fit rims with a normal number of spokes, and you'll have a great driving machine.

i'll lie and say I have those rims to keep the brakes cool :D

I'll take some happy snaps of the interior, but the only thing different in there that you'll notice is the head unit (Alpine 9857) as my speakers are installed discretly :D
ADS in the front and Infinti rears <3

Nice driving face, and nice car!

I took these pictures a while back and totally forgot about them (I was wiping my memory card in my camera for my next holiday)

Enjoy!

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

Nice car HH... makes me miss my Integra.

No... it was a North American Acura RSX so it's similar to the newest Integra sold in your neck of the woods.

My new car is good but the RSX/Integra was just great no-frills driving... it was fun and if anything happened at the end of the line it's only a Honda.

I've been looking into buying one of these, there are pretty nice IMO. The only thing that I do not like about them is that our coupe versions over here in NA only have four seats, looks like yours has 5? I personally would rather have 5.

mudflaps :blink:
Sorry but in my opinion that is the worst possible looking thing one can put on a car. Especially on a car with such a silhouette .