Hidden_Hunter's Integra

mudflaps :blink:
Sorry but in my opinion that is the worst possible looking thing one can put on a car. Especially on a car with such a silhouette .

it's preferable to having stones flicked everywhere.

That black thing that people put on the hood of the car is way more important then because stones being flicked from other cars on the road are surely the most worry one can have regarding this problem.
But seriously, did you actually have problems with stones being flicked everywhere or is that some sort of a precaution that someone warned you about because i have never had that problem, at least not to such a degree that it would be noticeable and I am VERY cautious about my car.
Anyway no offense, It is a great car, I just find those mudflaps so incredibly "grandpa" of you :) . Many things will go wrong with the car first before stone chips actually become a real problem. Also you could lower it slightly, it would look even better and the inside of the wheel arch would take all of the stones coming off the tires.

That black thing that people put on the hood of the car is way more important then because stones being flicked from other cars on the road are surely the most worry one can have regarding this problem.
But seriously, did you actually have problems with stones being flicked everywhere or is that some sort of a precaution that someone warned you about because i have never had that problem, at least not to such a degree that it would be noticeable and I am VERY cautious about my car.
Anyway no offense, It is a great car, I just find those mudflaps so incredibly "grandpa" of you :) . Many things will go wrong with the car first before stone chips actually become a real problem. Also you could lower it slightly, it would look even better and the inside of the wheel arch would take all of the stones coming off the tires.

They came on the car and I can see no good reason to take them off, also the pain under it would be worn at a different rate to the rest of the paint.

Nice car man. I've got a third gen Integra myself...these little cars are a blast. My girlfriend has a '94 LS (USDM, I'm not sure how that equates to aussie-spec) that looked exactly like yours, except for the whole right hand drive thing, and the wheels.

Nice car man. I've got a third gen Integra myself...these little cars are a blast. My girlfriend has a '94 LS (USDM, I'm not sure how that equates to aussie-spec) that looked exactly like yours, except for the whole right hand drive thing, and the wheels.

LS is basically the same mechanically layout I believe but a few different trim things here and there.

I was expecting the rear to be a whole lot smaller! Nice interior, and integra :thumbsup:

Hidden_Hunter is relatively short so his seat is quite far forward (but reclined relatively steeply because there is no lumber)