Hmmm. The window seems to be dirty.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
P1000324.jpg

I will have to clean that.

"If you want to see a bad start to a day look out your side window" Mother says.
LOL looks pretty lucky to me, how often does the tree break and fall slightly over your fence not damaging anything? It is a very considerate tree.

I think it looks interesting like that. You should leave it there :)

well the neighbors say they will have it removed which is probably for the best because then it will not break further and damage the fence.

Ask if you can keep a few chunks of the trunk. I might need to redo my dashboard at some point :p

I am relatively sure the insides have been eaten by raccoons :lol:

Cheap firewood for the Winter. Make sure your neighbor isn't an idiot. If he cuts it wrong your fence will be unhappy.

I must be really tired, I looked at that picture for a good 15 seconds before I even noticed the tree :|

I mis read the heading - I thought it said 'The widow seems to be dirty' - I was expecting a NSFW pic - oh er. ...

In that case, save me some raccoons. I need some furry hats come wintertime.

unfortunately the raccoons moved a long time ago. Would you like a woodchuck instead?

Cheap firewood for the Winter. Make sure your neighbor isn't an idiot. If he cuts it wrong your fence will be unhappy.

Female neighbor. Girls hire professionals. Tree already gone. Wood chipper is looouuuuud D:
We have wood left over from the last tree that did take out the fence, which is why that fence is rather new looking.

I must be really tired, I looked at that picture for a good 15 seconds before I even noticed the tree :|

I pretty much did the same thing looking out the window, which is really bad because I should know it is my yard D:

I mis read the heading - I thought it said 'The widow seems to be dirty' - I was expecting a NSFW pic - oh er. ...

It is a giant wooden dildo :D

that would be painful...

:lol: I didn't notice untill I read the text.

Oh come on, there must be a meme in there!

Horizontal tree is horizontal?

OM NOM NOM?

I'm in ur garden, stretchin' mah twiks.

Got it:

128904242051050279.jpg

unfortunately the raccoons moved a long time ago. Would you like a woodchuck instead?

Come to think of it, my apartment building is a bit lopsided. I could use a woodchuck to counter-sink the foundation the other way.

OK. I'll have to find you one of the alive ones then. I also have rabbits.

that window isn't dirty...

that's just reflections of kate...

is she naked?

:lol:

No that's dirt, and no I was not, and still am not. :p

But will you be later?

Is it bad that I didn't actually notice the fallen tree until I read the text underneath? I was just randomly looking for ghosts, vampires and zombies in the shot so missed it.