Hmmm

GTR

Car(s)
2001 Integra GS-R
I'm not sure if any of you guys have a little gaming personality in them FPS wise, but I'm gonna post this here just in case to see what you guys think.

Today, my friend made me a deal, but I don't know if I should...

He said he'll sell me the Valve Complete Pack, which has basically all the current valve games, past and present, ranging from Deathmatch Classic to Left 4 Dead. I checked out how much it was and it was being sold for like $99.99 (presumably USD?). My friend is selling it to me for $80 CAD. The thing is I'll only be using like four or five of the games from the package, and my friend said it doesn't come in a form of a CD or anything, only software that's transferable (is this true? I haven't bought any valve games in the longest time, let alone anything online).

Long story short, something that is sold for 99.99USD with like 20 games is being offered to me for 80CAD. Deal or No Deal, that is the question.

I know a guy who bought the Orange Box... Said it was the best $(?)40 he's ever spent.

Take it. Steam is pretty good about stuff like this and the complete pack is something I've wanted for some time. There are so many good valve games. Just do it.

i've got the orange pack for my Xbox 360 and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 5 games on a single disc for ?40. whilst playing it i was wondering what kind of an accountant Valve had since its the sort of thing i'd expect to cost an arm and a leg, or they'd release the base game (Half Life 2) and offer everything else as DLC.