HMS Wiener

coke_cat_freak.jpg

Awesome photo! It looks like it would have been pulled out of a huge pile of snow after some fun times gone wrong :D

nope, but it was slippery as hell so nearly got stuck a bunch of times on flat surface, ultra slow-mo drifting :lol:and it snowed really heavy, doesn't show on the photo because of the 30 second exposure.

Started some summer preps today.. cleaning the coilovers before i reinstall them and removed the roughed up plastidip from the wheels after 2 seasons and gonna be running them "stock" silver finish.
really happy with how the plasti dip has worked out! If i decide to go with plasti dip on the wheels again it will probably be some grey, gunmetal look-a-like with the metalizer or something.

bqHyjyo.jpg

ZggJYc2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm considering some Plastidip shenanigans too. As well as getting the 205's new steelies rallye white, the Saab Sunbursts could use a graphite finish.

I'm considering some Plastidip shenanigans too. As well as getting the 205's new steelies rallye white, the Saab Sunbursts could use a graphite finish.

Its good stuff, have to be carefull when cleaning it tho. especially on wheels they are difficult to clean and would "tear" when using wheel brush and/or heavy degreaser/cleaner. Careful with a powerwasher too.
When i cleaned, i did a light spray with wheel cleaner (non-petrolium) wash it off with a hose and use the wash mitt and car soap after i cleaned the car. Its rubbery so brake dust and such would get sort of absorbed into it.

Do you have any experience with plastidip that's not Plasti-Dip? Car Dip UK etc.

Yeah, since rip off is what I'd do to the knock-off one anyway.. :p

car dip does not send their stuff to winland, i tried. "Sorry we don't ship aerosols to Finland Car Dip UK"

How's the rust on your old lady?