Holden or Ford?

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Discuss.

I'm probably going to watch the Aussies play bumper cars here in Austin and there's not a chance in hades I'm rooting for anything called an "Altima." Ever.

So, who's worthy of coco's support? Speak!

(I see the Supercars sticky, but someone break it down in a nice summary for a total noob plz.)

Last edited:
187042-pepsi-max-crew-fpr-v8-supercars-ford.jpg

I'm not really leaning either way, but if I have to choose, it'll be Ford. Mostly because I think many of the Holden sports cars are just so vulgar.

I will not root for Ford until they bring that goddamn RWD Falcon over here!

Until then, I'm rooting for the car that I can (kinda sorta not really) buy here in the states.

Definitely Holden!

Cool ANZAC livery this weekend at Pukekohe
Auckland-360-Spirit-Of-ANZAC_race.jpg

Auckland-360-Race7_race.jpg

Fan of a couple of the Fords (the green car above is definitely one of my favourite drivers), but I'm now a Nissan girl!!! Favourite driver is James Moffat, who drives car no 360 in the Norton team. Yes, they may be Altimas, but they are new and cool coupe-like Altimas! And they call the cars Hornets because of the colour scheme, pretty cool!

BFRNb_1CMAIH-Sv.jpg

(Sorry, best pic I could find and hotlink- sorry again!- on my iPad)

One other to watch is Scott McLaughlin, out of the Fujitsu GRM garage (car no 33)- 19 years old, won his 1st championship round race yesterday in his debut year (youngest ever to win). Very nice guy from all accounts too, and set to go very, very far over the next few years. The only driver I will completely and utterly support no matter what they drive- even a Holden!! :lol:

023750-fujitsu-racing-grm.jpg

One other to watch is Scott McLaughlin, out of the Fujitsu GRM garage (car no 33)- 19 years old, won his 1st championship round race yesterday in his debut year (youngest ever to win). Very nice guy from all accounts too, and set to go very, very far over the next few years. The only driver I will completely and utterly support no matter what they drive- even a Holden!! :lol:

Incredible what he has done so far.

Incredible what he has done so far.

What I find even more amazing (and admirable) is that after his crash this week, he will be part of the team getting the car fixed up as a part time fabricator. Big respect.

Merc?! What is this, DTM? Nein!

Ford!

If for no other reason than the blue and yellow #5 up there is driven by a guy named "Winterbottom". His name Frostyass.

This is a compelling argument to a coco. :lol:

What I find even more amazing (and admirable) is that after his crash this week, he will be part of the team getting the car fixed up as a part time fabricator. Big respect.
As is this.

Well, balls.

Last edited:
Holden! Since the ARX Torana years

Cheers