Holy Batman shit - iphone 3G unlocked by the DevTeam!!

If it's not.. Err.. Don't fix it.

Well it isn't working. Make something that responds. The core of Windows Mobile looks the same now as it was on my Qtek S100.

Also 6.5 is due this year.

Doesn't matter. You'll need to buy a new phone to get that, unless you are really lucky.

What about making it an MSC device?

What? I don't speak abbreviation.

Well it isn't working. Make something that responds. The core of Windows Mobile looks the same now as it was on my Qtek S100.

Doesn't matter. You'll need to buy a new phone to get that, unless you are really lucky.

What? I don't speak abbreviation.

What's not working? I have had zero crashes, bugs or slowdowns on my WM 6.1 Touch HD..

Why wouldn't 6.5 run on newer WM devices? There are no major graphical updates that are stopping that from happening, and even then, if people can get Android to run on a 6.1 device, 6.5 will too.

What's not working? I have had zero crashes, bugs or slowdowns on my WM 6.1 Touch HD..

My S710 crashed while trying to write an SMS a few times before I got my new phone.

Why wouldn't 6.5 run on newer WM devices? There are no major graphical updates that are stopping that from happening, and even then, if people can get Android to run on a 6.1 device, 6.5 will too.

Yes, but it's not supported, just like jailbreaking an iPhone.

MSC = mass storage class, aka USB hard drive. Would just require plugging it into the USB and transferring everything via exploder or any other file manager.

My S710 crashed while trying to write an SMS a few times before I got my new phone.

Yes, but it's not supported, just like jailbreaking an iPhone.

I haven't read anywhere that Microsoft or any phone manufacturer have stated that current phones won't be upgradeable, i'm positive that phones running TouchFLO 3D will be able to run 6.5 just fine..

You're sure your thinking of 6.5 and not 7 right?

I haven't read anywhere that Microsoft or any phone manufacturer have stated that current phones won't be upgradeable, i'm positive that phones running TouchFLO 3D will be able to run 6.5 just fine..

I havent read anywhere where MS said that the phones were gonna be upgradeable for 6.5 either.

You're sure your thinking of 6.5 and not 7 right?

We prolly won't see WM7.0 before iPhone10G, so it doesnt matter. :lol:

How come I've been seeing 3G iPhone's unlocked way before this thread was made? Not using turbo-sims and all that but actually unlocked for all sims..

How come I've been seeing 3G iPhone's unlocked way before this thread was made? Not using turbo-sims and all that but actually unlocked for all sims..

Most of them comes from Italy if you check ebay uk. You can get factory unlocked ones for approx ?500 on ebay