Holy Crap! I can't believe it... I GOT THE CAR!

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
So I just got back from the bank to sign off on the loan for the car, and I got a call from my agent friend at the Manheim Auto auction..... WE WON THE CAR!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::clap::clap::woot::woot::bow::bow::thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers::cheers::cheers::banana::banana::banana::stig::driving::driving:

It's a 2005 Volvo S60R Black with dark blue interior, 48k miles, Premium, Convenience, and Comfort packages- still under warranty.

I have pics, but they are from the condition report and aren't the best. The car is gonna get trucked to Keystone Volvo (great group of guys) and get a thorough once-over. They're gonna send me more defined better pics then and I'll post them here.

The best part was the price I got it for. Based on the Kelley Blue Book value (I know, I know... inflated and all that), I saved a great deal of money. :mrgreen:

Oh and sorry I started this thread without pics or the actual car, but I'm just so excited and relieved. Plus I figured all the threads in the forum are constant works-in-progress examples and are constantly upated.

Congrats on getting the car!! :D S60R in black, sounds good. I look forward to seeing pics of it!

Great job, Richard. Have fun with it, dude.

Awesome. Can't wait until the pics come in.

congrats! did the 2005 come with the 6spd?

congrats! did the 2005 come with the 6spd?

Yup, 6 spd manual. The '05 had a little faster processing computer than the '04s and upgraded suspension software to combat a bat side hop that plagued the early years. Plus the '05 has a few different and subtle interior trim pieces that makes a nice place to be even nicer.

Yup, 6 spd manual. The '05 had a little faster processing computer than the '04s and upgraded suspension software to combat a bat side hop that plagued the early years. Plus the '05 has a few different and subtle interior trim pieces that makes a nice place to be even nicer.

well then good sir it appears your car is fuckwin.... congrats again

You lucky bugger. Great find and buy! Hope you enjoy it to its full. None of this 'oh I'll take it easy' shit.

There's a reason the Traffic Cops around here use these as fast persuit cars...have fun!

This must be exciting for you No Boss... congrats! I'm glad you held off for the Volvo... a Mazadaspeed3 wouldn't even be in the same league in any aspect.

I am a little peeved to see how cheap such a nice car is in the US, but enjoy it and post some pics soon dammit! :D

That's awesome, Rich, congratulations!!!

Can't wait to see some pics:thumbsup: