Holy Crap! I can't believe it... I GOT THE CAR!

This car belongs in the seriously cool section.
PS- Are you enjoying your keyfob NB?:razz:

I want pics or we are getting a divorce, Richard.
Figured this was funnier than "pics or it doesn't exist". And it is!

Last edited:
^ Did you two elope to Vermont? And why wasn't I invited?

We had a bromance, ok? OK!?!?

And how could we invite you, if we don't even know what you look like? ;)

Yeah. It's a nice car. Congrats!!! :thumbsup:

I saw one a couple of weeks ago and I was amazed at how huge it's brakes are!! They're like only an inch smaller then the tires.

Alright so got an update:

Car went into examination at Keystone Volvo today to diagnose what needs to be done and get it taken care of ASAP. Here's a list of what's going to be taken car of under warranty:
- 2 Wheel Bearings
- Motor Mount
- New front splitters
- Angle Gear leak
- New drivers seat

He said the car is solid and is fun to drive, just noisy with the winter tyres and messed up wheel bearings. I was supposed to go pick it up Thursday morning, but I can't because my mother is having some procedures done on her at hospital and may need to stay overnight, so we'll get it Saturday morn.

EDIT: do you think you will be able to use THIS on your car

When I talked to the guy who got it for me today and he said it was one of the fastest stock S60Rs he's ever driven, so it may have a chip already in it (sa-weeet)

PS- Are you enjoying your keyfob NB?:razz:

Don't have it yet, but I totally will :lol:.

^ Did you two elope to Vermont? And why wasn't I invited?

I want pics or we are getting a divorce, Richard.
Figured this was funnier than "pics or it doesn't exist". And it is!

We had a bromance, ok? OK!?!?

And how could we invite you, if we don't even know what you look like? ;)

There's enough of daddy to go around... you all know that. Besides, Hammy is my first love, even after what he did to me back in '93. What can I say, it's the accent.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok this bromance between you and hammy has gone on too long. I think me and blake are gonna have to fool around behind your backs to make you both jealous.

Awkward man love jokes aside, it's cool to see that all this nice stuff is covered under warranty. Also cool to see that it may be chipped. Free power ftmfw.

There's enough of daddy to go around... you all know that. Besides, Hammy is my first love, even after what he did to me back in '93. What can I say, it's the accent.

No! Hammy is mine, dammit! He's got the Yellow Fever, after all. :happy:

Never heard the phrase "yellow fever" applied to hot, sexy dudes like me before. Well,there's a first time for everything.

P.S. Post pictures of the car, dammit.

Now now guys, calm down. There's enough of Hammy to share around!

Pics Richard, pics God dammit!

Okay, someone tell me why i didn't reply earlier?

Anyways, great car No Boss! One of the few modern cars i actually find quite appealing. I'm more than a little bit jealous.

AND NOW POST SOME BLOODY PICTURES DAMMIT, YOU TEASE!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/08/cmon.jpg
Give us some pics!

hot volvos are EPIC WIN!

Haha.... holy crap sorry guys, I haven't gotten around to getting the pics up. I was supposed to get the car Thursday but due to some sudden and rather troubling health issues involving my mother, I won't be getting it until Saturday.

Wow, these cars really sell for next to nothing in the US, my father is currently trying to sell his 2003 V70R for like 40k USD, which is quite a realistic price here.

I understand why everyone likes the looks of the car, but I just insist that it's a lot less pleasant to drive than to look at.