• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Holy sh*t! Finally!

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
So we have some snow finally! We had a few days snow before but nothing much. Now we're having about 50cm here! Yesterday we didn't even have snow and this morning we had about 30cm. It snowed all day and it's about 50 now, I couldn't bike to the trainstation had to walk the whole 2kms. Saw lots of cars who wanted to show off but got stuck :lol:

This is how it looked this morning @ 6am:

This is how it was 4 hours ago, it's still snowing:D

Yeah wierd. Had to help some people move today, and i fucking cept slipping. It had turned into ice in front of the door :(

Still a great sight. Cheers to josti for the nice pictures

i also want 50cm :x never seen so much snow

i'm hardly 100km away and only 1cm snow :thumbsdown:

here 40 cm
sneeuwman7qo.jpg

the amount of snow:
sx20050302.png

the last time there was so much snow, was 1979 :(

^Yeh 8 in the morning, I meassured, it's 55 cms here, I just came home from drifting with my brother. First we were busy shoveling for 2 hours. But it was worth it, we even got stuck in deeper snow, the bottom of the car was stuck..hehe we had to push :mrgreen:

Wheatherforecast predicts -10Degrees Celcius or more:D:D:D

:cry: im gonna kill myslef :? everywhere there was/is snow this year, even in spain and turkey. and now all nehterlands is covered in snow except maastricht :(

Tomorrow, if theres enough snow I'll take my brother to some big parkingspot and he will bring his snowblades, I'll make pics of it and show it :d

FireFox said:
try Norway or Finland, I'll bet you will get 'some' snow :lol:

with the luck i have now, if i'd move there, i bet there would be some big climate miracle and it'd be shining like in a desert :mrgreen:

Can't remember when but it was in the last 5 years where one winter we got a total of 245 cm of snow. Set a new record for London, Ontario.

Currently we have about 35 cm of snow and I hate it. Drivers here complain and don't adjust to the situation. It's pathetic and yet I'm made fun of because I don't know what a real winter is. Although I did live in Southern Bavaria.

in hk its like 12 dergees and i feel like i am freezing my ass off. so glad it doesnt snow here lol

Mischief007 said:
Can't remember when but it was in the last 5 years where one winter we got a total of 245 cm of snow. Set a new record for London, Ontario.

Currently we have about 35 cm of snow and I hate it. Drivers here complain and don't adjust to the situation. It's pathetic and yet I'm made fun of because I don't know what a real winter is. Although I did live in Southern Bavaria.

i just want the snow to end already so i can break the car out of storage :p

I just looked at the pic again... for a 2 seconds shutter... either your hand is pretty still or you used a tripod... but I think you should try keeping the shutter longer... the noise may have been cuz its too dark