Homeowner Munir Hussain jailed for attacking burglars who tied up family

Thanks, people, for trying to argue with Spectre, but as you can see, it's useless. He only picks the snippets of history, that fit into is existing wold view, and disregards the rest. And doesn't even realize that with this "gene theory" he follows the same racial delusions the Nazis were so famous for.

Have you ever considered that perhaps I have proposed this theory with the express objective of irritating and annoying you? And that perhaps, just perhaps, I might not actually believe in it? That I've been laying a trap for you for about a year, so you'd fall into it? That I *might* have been able to use this trap on other self-righteous arrogant "German engineering/product/whatever is always the best and we can do no wrong" Germans before?

I have been dropping hints about this for months now, and you fell right into it anyway. Here's a blatant one.

Sucker.

It's not only history, though, but can be found in all his postings.

@spectre: You wanna know the real reason, why I rarely let myself being provoked into a discussion with you and rather try to "laugh it off", like you say?

It's because you are too unimportant to me for wasting my time. You are a discussion partner I am not the slightest interested in sharing views with, mainly because I know that your views are set in concrete and all you seek here, is attention and confirmation for your existing opinions. You are not interested in discussions, sharing views, learning from each other. You are only interested in putting yourself in the limelight.

You do that quite well most of the time, I must admit, but the moment someone contradicts you or scratches at the surface or simply doesn't care or buy what you write, you tend to lose your temper and get personally insulting. Gone is the spectre we know, or rather the one you want us to be known.

It's in threads like these I believe people can see the true you. And it's not a pleasant view. With your replies you confirmed all I suspected and assumed.

I tried to tell it to you earlier with flowers in another topic, so here is the version without the sugar icing: I'm very much interested in serious discussions in this forum, I'm very much interested in gaining new knowledge, sharing points of view and maybe also can learn from others.

Just not with or from you.

The only problem with your little diatribe is that you've done the exact same thing to many, many other members of this board - make a point, get called on it, laugh it off. And I, for one, have been tired of it for quite a while. Hence this little scheme.

The rest of your rant is, of course, paranoid and baseless.

And just for the record: There is no German race. There has never been. The population of Germany has always been a mixture of countless crossbreedings with people all over Europe. Our country is in the middle of Europe, it's a transit country, both for goods and genes. Has been that way since the fall of the Roman Empire. Probably even before that. The Nazis failed to see that there is no "pure German". Why do you, too?

Yup, you fell for it, hook line and sinker. I'm half-Asian with the other half from sources all across Europe; you need not tell me about there being no such thing as a 'pure race'.

And before you scream something about how 'I'm lying and that I really believe this crap', I speak with a few other members via IM on a regular basis, (I believe) well regarded ones, and they can tell you that I'm not actually a racist bigot in any sense.

Surprise. You fell for it. Thank you for exposing your real mental issues. By the way, it took you long enough to bite on the bait, I had despaired of it working. Usually it only takes three months.

Last edited:
I have been dropping hints about this for months now, and you fell right into it anyway. Here's a blatant one.

Sucker.

Ah, so it's a personal vendetta. I must have gotten deeper into you, than I thought :lol:

I don't buy it, though.

The only problem with your little diatribe is that you've done the exact same thing to many, many other members of this board - make a point, get called on it, laugh it off. And I, for one, have been tired of it for quite a while.

Where did I say it's only you I rather not like to discuss with? It's not the person I look at, but what they write. And then I decide if it's worthwhile to get into the discussion or not.

There is no right for getting a reply here and I or other forum members definitely don't have to answer for replying or not replying to certain posts. It's only when people see their own posts as "too important to being ignored", that notions like that of yours come into existence.

Hence this little scheme.

The rest of your rant is, of course, paranoid and baseless.

You have 50 guns in your house and call me paranoid? :roflmao:

I don't even have a pocket knife and can still handle life just fine.

Yup, you fell for it, hook line and sinker. I'm half-Asian with the other half from sources all across Europe; you need not tell me about there being no such thing as a 'pure race'.

Who ever said that racism is limited to Caucasians? I'm fully aware of you being Asian-American. Doesn't change my opinion about you, though.

And before you scream something about how 'I'm lying and that I really believe this crap', I speak with a few other members via IM on a regular basis, (I believe) well regarded ones, and they can tell you that I'm not actually a racist bigot in any sense.

Then why are you playing one?

Surprise. You fell for it. Thank you for exposing your real mental issues. By the way, it took you long enough to bite on the bait, I had despaired of it working. Usually it only takes three months.

Who's trying to laugh things off now? :rolleyes:

P.S.: I'm stopping this here now, before it escalates even further and you start calling me names other than "sucker". Because I know you will, when you run out of reasonable things to say.

Last edited:
Ah, so it's a personal vendetta. I must have gotten deeper into you, than I thought :lol:

Not exactly. Read on.

I don't buy it, though.
I don't care if you buy it or not. You still fell for it, you might as well pay for it, though. I deliberately left two or three hints in this very thread.

Where did I say it's only you I rather not like to discuss with? It's not the person I look at, but what they write. And then I decide if it's worthwhile to get into the discussion or not.

There is no right for getting a reply here and I or other forum members definitely don't have to answer for replying or not replying to certain posts. It's only when people see their own posts as "too important to being ignored", that notions like that of yours come into existence.

Actually I didn't say anything like that. I said that you have done that same post-called-laugh it off technique on other members here. Which you have. And which annoyed me greatly.

You have 50 guns in your house and call me paranoid? :roflmao:

I don't even have a pocket knife and can still handle life just fine.

Who ever said they were all in my house? What kind of idiot keeps $250K worth of guns in their flat?!?

Who ever said that racism is limited to Caucasians? I'm fully aware of you being Asian-American. Doesn't change my opinion about you, though.

It would be awful difficult for me to be racist against Germans without some self-hate. See, there's some German in my makeup....

Then why are you playing one?

Because it's an effective tactic to draw your type out. Ever stop and wonder why that 'streak' of anti-German racism only seemed to show up when I was replying to you or a thread you were participating on? Obviously not, but you should have.

Who's trying to laugh things off now? :rolleyes:

Certainly it's not me.

P.S.: I'm stopping this here now, before it escalates even further and you start calling me names other than "sucker".

Uh huh. Suuuure.

Last edited:
I'm doing something now, that is more important to me than argueing with you: Going out to buy a new crate of Coke because my last bottle is empty.

Just to put things into perspective for you.

You will just have to accept that I will never be one of your disciples on this forum, no matter how much you try to "scheme around", without me or anybody else noticing your evil plan, Dr. Spectre ;)

See? I'm laughing it off again, muaharrrharrharr

Last edited:
I'm doing something now, that is more important to me than argueing with you: Going out to buy a new crate of Coke because my last bottle is empty.

Just to put things into perspective for you.

You will just have to accept that I will never be one of your disciples on this forum, no matter how much you try to "scheme around", without me or anybody else noticing your evil plan, Dr. Spectre ;)

See? I'm laughing it off again, muaharrrharrharr :D

Yeah, about what I figured. And despite your ranting otherwise, I seek no disciples. There are plenty of people on here that I respect that I completely disagree with on a regular basis and vice versa.

Surprise. You fell for it. Thank you for exposing your real mental issues.

Says the guy who spent months crafting this frankly, rubbish scheme were at the end you go "ahaha, im not a racist, you just have mental problems!". You really exposed the mental problems alright.

Yeah, about what I figured. And despite your ranting otherwise, I seek no disciples. There are plenty of people on here that I respect that I completely disagree with on a regular basis and vice versa.

Wrong forum.

Last edited:
Says the guy who spent months crafting this frankly, rubbish scheme were at the end you go "ahaha, im not a racist, you just have mental problems!". You really exposed the mental problems alright.

Actually, it didn't take long to come up with this or the stages in it. Much like recent Top Gear challenges, come to think of it. Only took a couple of minutes a month to maintain it; and to be honest, I thought it'd be over long before now. Oh well.

Now, that said, the idea isn't wholly mine. I borrowed most of it from elsewhere - and while the facts I cited are true or true to the best of my research, the underlying theory is complete garbage. It doesn't make any real sense, nor (if you go back and read my other posts) is it consistent with my other conversations here (especially not with other Germans).

You know, don't tell him but I'm actually quite touched :cry:

My opinions must really mean a lot to him and he really seems to be desperate for seeking my recognition and attention, to come up with something like that.

Especially since I hardly ever read his posts anymore and therefore didn't have a clue about what was going on. But men rarely get the subtle hints in a relationship -- must be in the genes.

Christmas hug anyone?

Last edited:
I love this thread... lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which is always happening.

No not always but if it happens in 0.1% of all the cases of breaking and entering or even less, isn't that loss of a person's life because you have the right to shoot on sight not worth the gains of letting people shoot burglars?

No not always but if it happens in 0.1% of all the cases of breaking and entering or even less, isn't that loss of a person's life because you have the right to shoot on sight not worth the gains of letting people shoot burglars?

No, for the same reason you wouldn't say nobody can swim in the ocean because there might be a shark there. Or don''t bother catching that guy who stole your produce or fish because he might be stealing it for his family. Or saying that someone's life isn't worth a business man getting to his meeting on time so we shouldn't have air travel because it might crash and kill someone on the ground.

Presumably, the person would be calling for help or otherwise generally not looking/acting like a burglar. Most of us aren't as trigger happy as you might think (hell the police are the ones shooting people with soda cans thinking that they're guns) otherwise we'd be accidentally shooting our kids and cats all the time.

That to me is an almost ridiculous argument (no offense or disrespect to you for making it) because that sort of reasoning can and has led to legislation in other areas of law that annoy/hinder/inconvenience greatly/etc the general population by catering to the theoretical 0.1% which btw, is probably a generous figure considering the situation you proposed.

Last edited:
Detaining and killing are two different things, you are allowed to detain someone for committing crimes, you're not allowed to kill them (save when it's necessary to protect your own, or the life of someone else).
And I only argued that you can't make someone lose all their rights just because they commit a crime. Because who is to say they actually did the crime you think they are committing.
I'm all for citizen arrests, but citizen executions sounds like it would go out of hand very quickly.

Detaining and killing are two different things, you are allowed to detain someone for committing crimes, you're not allowed to kill them (save when it's necessary to protect your own, or the life of someone else).
And I only argued that you can't make someone lose all their rights just because they commit a crime. Because who is to say they actually did the crime you think they are committing.
I'm all for citizen arrests, but citizen executions sounds like it would go out of hand very quickly.

No one wants to execute here. We just want to be able to defend ourselves. You seem to agree. So what's the problem? That a man in Texas might shoot someone breaking the law by entering his house uninvited and unarmed? This isn't stealing apples here - you don't disturb a gator mound and you don't break into a Texan's nest.

Just because they commit a crime indeed.

I'm quite sure that even in Texas it isn't allowed to chase a burglar into town and shoot him down in the middle of the street...

Although I have been wrong before... :D

Last edited:
We are specifically allowed to - as long as we reasonably believe that he has our property on his person.

Good. But does anyone know why the brother still has to serve 2 years?

EDIT:

Glad to see he was set free, although it's sick that he was jailed at all.