Honda-Tech Member + VW Golf + Stuck Lug Bolt = Hilarity ensured

... oh dear D:

Also LOL @ it being VW's fault
:lol:

Last edited:
So anger issues? or what?

Brutal.

hmmm VW owner, not surprised really.

edit: Actually I am, some how he managed to figure out how to get the bolt back.

edit 2: The more I read the thread the more I yell at the monitor like cubs fan at a tv...

Last edited:
edit 2: The more I read the thread the more I yell at the monitor like cubs fan at a tv...
I'm resisting the urge to snap my laptop in half. That level of combined idiocy and failure is just too much.

Wouw :p just Wouw......at witch point does one take an electric saw to a car and think its a good idea?

Just be thankful this idiot didn't have access to explosives....

Just be thankful this idiot didn't have access to explosives....

Actualy I can imagine the results would be rather funny :lol::lol:

LOL. He should've just taken it to a shop. But then I guess the wheel is probably some cheap knock offs that he didn't mind destroying.

How exactly did he come to the conclusion: "I know, I'll slice through my rim!"

What a fool, he is not even using a high visibility vest with power tools.

Don't know what I'd done, maybe I would've asked someone for advice, my dad for example. His dad must be an accountant or something, at least his son has more money than sense, or taste. Look at the new wheels, ewww!

How exactly did he come to the conclusion: "I know, I'll slice through my rim!"

this is what I'd like to know too.
The wheels look kinda expensive too...

What a fool, he is not even using a high visibility vest with power tools.

Don't know what I'd done, maybe I would've asked someone for advice, my dad for example. His dad must be an accountant or something, at least his son has more money than sense, or taste. Look at the new wheels, ewww!

if everything else fails, take large drill, and drill away the head of the bolt.
works EVERY time

lol, what an idiot.

I love the internet experts in that thread telling him how he should've done everything. As if that's going to make a damn bit of difference at this point.

Well there you go, he had the bolt removed in the end didn't he?