Honestly - how bad is the RX-8, anyway?

Except chavs, right? ;)

They can't afford to do anything with the engine though, it's all big plastic bumpers and 1ft exhaust. Chavs also can't afford anything that is less than 10 years old.

Nobody cares, go away.
Best way to get me to stick around award goes to ... :lol:

Maybe thats because the RX-8 you're drag racing is driven by an old man who isn't trying to race? I'd love to actually see that happen. :rolleyes:
That's probably because no one in an RX8 would even bother to race such a crappy car.
Oh yeah... At the drag strip, on a test and tune day, he sure must have been going for second place in front of whoever was there with a *gasp* pt cruiser next to him. :roll:

I might be able to find the vid if I gave a damn but guess what ? I don't !

Those RX-8s (yes, more than one) I see there so far are pretty consistent and not as fast as they look like they should be and that was my point to begin with:
they are not as fast as people think they are off the line.

Never said mine was stock and that 2.4 don't need much to make a lot of power: just up the boost and open up the exhaust and voila !

Seriously, what is it with you guys and needing a fast straight line car? Straight lines are boring, they always have been. You think your PT Cruiser is hot stuff? Try to hang with an RX8 in the twists and see how woefully inadequate your short-bus really is.
If I cared at all about who thinks what of the looks of my car, I wouldn't be driving a cruiser.
I know it handles like a truck. Had I wanted a canyon carver, I wouldn't have bought the cruiser.
Wanted to drag and needed a lot of room to haul stuff.

Fast looking car owners get annoyed at traffic lights all day long.
I can just relax unless I'm the instigator.
Gotta love the unsuspecting looks of the cruiser. :shifty:

Reactions: TC
Best way to get me to stick around award goes to ... :lol:

Oh yeah... At the drag strip, on a test and tune day, he sure must have been going for second place in front of whoever was there with a *gasp* pt cruiser next to him. :roll:

I might be able to find the vid if I gave a damn but guess what ? I don't !

Those RX-8s (yes, more than one) I see there so far are pretty consistent and not as fast as they look like they should be and that was my point to begin with:
they are not as fast as people think they are off the line.

Never said mine was stock and that 2.4 don't need much to make a lot of power: just up the boost and open up the exhaust and voila !

If I cared at all about who thinks what of the looks of my car, I wouldn't be driving a cruiser.
I know it handles like a truck. Had I wanted a canyon carver, I wouldn't have bought the cruiser.
Wanted to drag and needed a lot of room to haul stuff.

Fast looking car owners get annoyed at traffic lights all day long.
I can just relax unless I'm the instigator.
Gotta love the unsuspecting looks of the cruiser. :shifty:

8)