Horizon 3 Photothread

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
We should probably have one of these. I grabbed some of my favourite cars, not as good as the ones nocturnal posted in the other thread though.

200mph LM002

Torana - I prefer it to the XB falcon as my fantasy Mad Max car

XB Falcon with supercharger, naturally

Old faithful Datsun Z

I made a couple of bucket list challenges using these cars, seemed right to get a shot of them. The Reliant is in the process of spinning around on the ice. If you're interested I shared the challenges, the one with the Reliant is to get a number of drift skills, not easy in something that just wants to fall over...

Last edited:
I've not taken too many pictures yet.
I do love the snow though :p

EZr9wxZ.jpg

zscnNZv.jpg

fdTtZix.jpg

fmWrTVO.jpg

Resurrected my version of the Cannonball Run ambulance that I used to use in the FM4 online races, it's just as unstable. :lol:

GetPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
Man, does that bring back some memories!

Resurrected my version of the Cannonball that I used to use in the FM4 online races, it's just as unstable. :lol:

VAN PIC

This one brings back memories outside of Forza. I'm very impressed with the Series III.

GetPhoto_2.jpg

Heh. I always thought the number plate light was on the wrong side on mine when I got it... maybe it wasn't. :think:

Last edited:
This one brings back memories outside of Forza. I'm very impressed with the Series III.

GetPhoto_2.jpg

Heh. I always thought the number plate light was on the wrong side on mine when I got it... maybe it wasn't. :think:

I thought the same thing but it makes sense that it was moved to make room for the spare wheel carrier since it opens to that side.