Hot Fuzz - Who saw it?

You must have the Brain-Worms. Stay back!

Eh, to each his own. I loved the movie but I also realize that it's not for everyone.

I thought it was rubbish.

And whenever I tell someone that I'm treated like I've got measles or something.

Keep away from me, I don't want them!!

Finally watched it too. Awesome :thumbsup:

I feel like I didn't catch every little detail from the first time though, gotta watch it again sometimes :)

I watched it with the Trivia mode turned on - there's all kinds of stuff in there I missed the first time.

the movie was VERY slow in the beginning. I thought it was okay, but Shaun of the Dead was MUCH better.

L8

I think the slow beginning was essential to the whole "sleepy village, nothing goes on here!" plot.

I love it though, it's a whole step up from Shaun of the Dead. I need to get my hands on some spaced episodes! :D

Cant wait for their next movie.

Seen it twice, Loved it both times.... I love how there is so many similarities between it and Sean of the Dead... ie. Camera angles, actors, the bar was the same!

I came, I saw, I wet myself.

What a great film. Much better than most Hollywood 'look at us blowing up the world' films with obvious special effects. Spot on.

Last edited:
What a great film. Much better than most Hollywood 'look at us blowing up the world' films with obvious special effects. Spot on.

+1
It was hillarious, it achieved exactly what it set out to do.