hot, wet, sexy E34 pics

Damn!!! I forgot just how good those E34s looked.... especially yours. Awesome car, great job too.

I believe they're called angel eyes because they look like halos - or did I just completely make that up? :D

I'm starting to really fall in love with the E34 BMW.... it would be a great economical car to drive around.

andyhui01 said:
I'm starting to really fall in love with the E34 BMW.... it would be a great economical car to drive around.

economical in what way?
i get about 12mpg in the city
almost as good as a FERRARI =]
but i drive WAY too hard.
best highway was like 24mpg.

oh yeah!
i see people in minivans that cost three times as much
as my car is worth giving me jealous looks.
"that stupid rich kid, his parents bought him a bmw"
is what they are thinking i bet ... little do they know =]

bahnstormer said:
oh yeah!

There's too many people that look at it that way especially in North America. But I'm considering purchasing one, a 330Ci Coupe. :D

If you kept the car very nicely with still perfect paintwork and big rims, angel eyes and stuff. As JC says, "You can stiill says drive into a posh hotel and the concierge would still open the door for you"

bahnstormer said:
oh yeah!

I get the same thing.. I'm only 17 now, makes me made because I save everything and work hard to get the car I drive. Granted my parents do help me out with the insurence as longs as I maintain all 95+ in my classes and get a scholarship to college.