How about a 2,500hp, 305mph street car?

Rokovak

Car(s)
2016 Cadillac ATS
Like Worldcarfans, I'm skeptical myself. Moreover, I also hope I'm wrong!

So what's the consensus here? This guy full of it or what? :|

http://img23.imageshack.**/img23/2294/7084101.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.**/img23/2289/7812954.jpg

Twin Turbo Land Shark

ACTUAL TOP SPEED = 305 MPH+
CFD/FEA CATIA V5R19, THEORETICAL PHYSICAL TOP SPEED = 375 MPH+
CFD/WIND TUNNEL WITH IAD AERODYNAMIC MODIFICATIONS
COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS VERIFIED AERODYNAMICALLY SOUND AT OVER 400 MPH (AFTER EXTENSIVE IAD AERODYNAMIC MODIFICATION)
(CFD/FEA CATIA V5R19 VERIFIED WITH IAD AERODYNAMIC MODIFICATIONS-AERODYNAMICALLY LIMITING VEHICLE TO 305 MPH, WITH REAR WING ATTACHED)

TOP SPEED = 375 MPH+ WITH 118 OCTANE RACING FUEL, WITH IAD AERODYNAMIC MODIFICATIONS
LIMITED TO 305 MPH, WITH REAR WING ATTACHED, GASOLINE/METHANOL FUEL MIX
0-60 MPH = 2.5 SECONDS
0-150 MPH = 6.7 SECONDS
0-250 MPH = 17.5 SECONDS
1/4 MILE = 9.0 SECONDS
1/4 MILE SPEED = 178 MPH
ZERO TO 150 MPH AND BACK TO ZERO = 8.7
BRAKING: 250 MPH TO ZERO IN 8.5 SECONDS

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

0-250 MPH in 17.5 seconds.
250-0 in 8.7 seconds.

:shock2::shock2::shock2:

Last edited:
True or not, it looks pretty good.

Let me just say this: I wouldn't drive it. I'd have too much shit in my pants. I wouldn't fit the seat.

Video footage, preferrably with some kind of official timing (Guiness Book of Records?) or it didn't happen. But if they can make that real - there are no words that can describe it...

2000 bhp doesn't feel like enough for 305mph.

EDIT: Maybe it is. My limited knowledge tells me that the veyron needs 1625 horsepower (roughly) to do 305mph so maybe this can actually do it.

Last edited:
2000 bhp doesn't feel like enough for 305mph.

That's why it has 2500? I predict that it will be the most unreliable supercar ever made, I mean 400hp/litre can't be bulletproof..

This is the kind of insane Supercar I haven't seen in a while. or ever.

I like to believe but I'd also like to see some proof as well, like everyone else.

Well me thinks its a load of shit, I mean 305mph? that's 490.85kph theoretical top speed of 375mph thats 603.5kph or nearly half the SPEED OF SOUND!!!

Any one considered the problems that the multi-million dollar development of the Bugatti Veyron had? Like aerodynamics, brakes, TYRES etc etc etc?

Tyres are the reason that I think it's crap, the Veyron's are made especially for it, at a great cost to both Michelin and VW, and yet at top speed they will only last 15 minutes.

I could be wrong about all this but I'd bet you anything I'm not.

Last edited:
I have always liked Moslers and well if all this is true then :clap: to them, but I cant get rid of my stupid patriotic competivness and I do what a brit to beat the US or any other country it that case. Not in a way of trying to offend other contries or critisize them I just like a bit of competive spirit so a :clap: to mosler but also a :shakefist: damn you.:D

Yeah, he has a lot of theory in there... I agree on the tire thing too. If the car is able to reach those speeds the tires will melt like a Hershey bar in the Sahara Desert. Maybe it is a salt flats car??

Well me thinks its a load of shit, I mean 305mph? that's 490.85kph theoretical top speed of 375mph thats 603.5kph or nearly half the SPEED OF SOUND!!!

And that's why it's the THEORETICAL top speed, not the official/real one(altough there's even no profe to the 305mph either)

And what comes to the tires, no prob. Just bolt a set of Michelin Pilot Sport's under the car (The SCC Ultimate Aero's got a set of those too) and you'll be fine. :p

Vid's or it didn't happen.

Last edited: