how do i download with emule ??

You will need e-mule http://www.emule-project.net/ and for help on how to use it look at their FAQ.

Sorry that's the best I can do for now (I never used it) but if you hasve a psecific question not answered by that (although it should cover pretty much everything) jsut ask and I'm sure someone will be happy to help you out :)

You can get the installer @ emule-project.net. After you install it, you'll probably have to update the server list...you can get an updated list here> ed2k.2x4u.de/index.html. Download one of the server lists and put the "server.met" file C:\Program Files\eMule\config, replace the old one. After you're connected paste the edonkey link in the "Direct Download" box in the "Search" portion of eMule. Let me know if you still need help...been using it for 2 years now.

First time using eMule but it doesn't seem to work. I connect to the Razorback server, I start the download and I can see the download bar dividing into different colors, but it's not actually downloading.

All the downloads say "waiting"

I said it'd be slow. ;)

It's either waiting for an open slot on my client or waiting for an open slot on someone else's client who has downloaded off me.

Meh, fuck eMule. I'm removing the links. You guys can just wait for the torrents to come back.

I have all of those episodes on the downloads pages and that's all anyone is downloading from me....so you're gonna take the eMule links down now?

Viper007Bond said:
Meh, fuck eMule. I'm removing the links. You guys can just wait for the torrents to come back.

:lol: that is soooooo me! haha

Cruzz563 said:
I have all of those episodes on the downloads pages and that's all anyone is downloading from me....so you're gonna take the eMule links down now?
Yeah, if people really want to use eMule, they can just use the search feature in eMule to find them. I've been getting too many e-mails and stuff from people bitching about how to use eMule and how it's downloading slow or not at all.

I'm not saying don't use eMule, I'm just saying I'm not gonna have all of the links.

is edonkey better than emule or the same?

From the eMule site:

What is eMule?
At dawn of May 13th 2002 a guy called Merkur was dissatisfied with the original eDonkey2000 client and was convinced he could do better. So he did. He gathered other developers around him, and eMule Project was born. Their aim was to put the client back on track where eDonkey had been famous before, adding tons of new features and a nice GUI. They couldn't imagine what impact this decision would have...

As of today, eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it's open source policy many developers are able to contribute to the project, making the network more efficient with each release.
So, it's the same network, just a different client.