• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

How do you like my new sig?

kenezzite

What do you guys think 8)

my sig pwns urs :twisted:

Seen it, but still cool besides the fact that it has the word "banner" in it's filename, so it gets filtered out by my ad filter. ;)

logo said:
my sig pwns urs :twisted:
Your sig also "pwns" the forum rules. :evil: :p

Remember, the maximum size is 175 pixels high and 600 pixels wide. You're well over on the width. :?

Viper007Bond said:
Seen it, but still cool besides the fact that it has the word "banner" in it's filename, so it gets filtered out by my ad filter. ;)

what does that mean, it gets filtered out? should I rename it?

Jaon, your sig is 796 pixels wide, so it's around 100 over.
Logo, your sig is 760 pixels wide as well, so it's over as well.

Both are under 800 pixels wide so they aren't breaking the H-scroll or anything, but try to get them scaled down a bit if you have a chance. Thanks. :)

zenon said:
Both are under 800 pixels wide so they aren't breaking the H-scroll or anything, but try to get them scaled down a bit if you have a chance. Thanks.

there about 800 and they are breaking the H-scroll esp. when I running 1024x768 :wink:

andyhui01 said:
zenon said:
Both are under 800 pixels wide so they aren't breaking the H-scroll or anything, but try to get them scaled down a bit if you have a chance. Thanks.

there about 800 and they are breaking the H-scroll esp. when I running 1024x768 :wink:
Really? They don't break the H-scroll on my 1024x768 monitor.

^ Hmmm, ya. I see you are using Internet Explorer. I just booted up Internet Explorer and threw it on my 1024x768 monitor - looks like you are right, it does break the H-scroll in IE on a monitor of that size. It doesn't in Firefox though. :wink:

andyhui01 said:
I think its better to keep the rule at 150x600 pixels... its just right
Ya, defintely. There is no need for sigs larger than that.

Anyways, I'll get back on topic a bit. I do like the sig Kenezzite. :D

Zenon thanks, I though deffinatly the topic is going to change be like 10 pages long of blah blah blah blah chatter :lol: .