How do you like the new Mercedes "Matrix" ? ;)

NexTourer said:
I'd say, save up more money and go for a "real" Benz :bangin:
Exactly! Listen to your teacher at school, take the double overtime on Christmas day and just work harder and get a proper Merc. Might I recommend the CLS :whistle:

Personally, i'd get an A170 and use the diffrence in price from a B200 to option it up with alcantara and sat nav.

Oh btw stop calling it the Matrix :? Its got a name now :roll:

NexTourer said:
Also, that car went into safe mode half way through the course. Had to restart the car. No idea what happened, all I know is all the warning lights came on and I lost power.
Microsoft software in the ECU ? :lol:

I'm not in the market to switch cars already. I saw the ad for this new Merc on tv the other day and it got my attention as I don't pay much attention to new models in developpment most of the time so it was a surprise to me.

I don't like this new model much. I liked the A-Class when I was in Paris a few years back and thought they should bring it here, especially since the Smart is also here, but that is as many small Mercs as I am willing to accept on the roads.

I've never seen the A-Class in real life, I've never sat in it but it does seem more promising than the B-Class (of course, ppl here will snatch it up like it was on sale for $9.99 cause it's a MB and it's cheap :roll: )

I'd go for the big daddy, the R-Class (both R350 and R500). I flung those cars around the closed course and they handled better than the ML500 or either B200s that I tested.