How long will Jeremy last?

His back's not going to kill him - prevent him from driving sure, but not kill him.

The smoking on the other hand...

This section is starting to give me the creeps. Threads rating Jermys clothing, some concern over Richards drinking habits in another thread and now this ? Can someone verify that I haven't accidently logged on to Hammond Heaven ?

Oh God... Nooooo! Wait... on second thought, no, no, Thank God its not Hammond Heaven! I'd kill myself to be in the company of... those... uh... :censored:

My mate and I are speculating that Jezza might leave soon. Actually he has been saying that. I don't think so. Jezza has been on TG for nearly 2 decades... Why would he stop now? It's not like he can't drive or walk or talk or write anymore... :lol:

Ahh... right... his back... well... still that's just temporary (crossed fingers, touch wood). :cry:

I think he's ego is too big to stop now. I think he will at least hang on until 'Green Cars' make their real appearance onto the motor vehicles scene. He'd actually kill himself before willingly drive those things from Satin's closet! :evil:

Anyways, I don't know what I'll do without Jezza and his weekly car bits and his newspaper thingies :unsure:

only way to kill an immortal man is by decapitation his head.

Cosworth said:
I've heard Sabine has signed for six months to do all the Top Gear Track driving that Jeremy would usually do ?
Oh really, where did you hear that? Its a load of rubbish I think...besides after the last two-episodes, we are seeing James and Richard get behind the wheel more so the shows not dead.

Cosworth said:
I've heard Sabine has signed for six months to do all the Top Gear Track driving that Jeremy would usually do ?
Shes better not be.

I dont even think shes fit.

zyran said:
only way to kill an immortal man is by decapitation his head.

Eeerrr.....decapitation can only be performed on the head.... :?

Re: How long will Jeremy last?

empowah said:
seriously killed to death... sort of.
:lol: Is there a way to be unseriously killed, or killed to ... something other than death? :lol: