How "manly" is your car?

So, essentially, every car is manly in its own way. Except for the pink Micra C+C. There's no way to spin that one.

There's the "I dare you to challenge my masculinity" type; see Cowboy's burly florist friend.

I'm sure Subaru would be happy to sell him a wagon, IIRC they still have wagon Legacys

It really sucks because 95% of the time it's just mom or dad and two kids. The fuck is something that big useful for?

I tried to suggest a VW wagon but noooo it's too small. How?

A Merc E Class V8 would be awesome.

How manly is my car? Hmmm...

Cougar - girl's car, not manly
Mark VIII - old people's car - not really manly
Explorer - soccer mom's car - not manly

I think that is a negative manliness score.

I drive a subcompact, korean hatchback in an orangey red colour that has the girliest horn I've ever heard; not the least bit manly. It does do its job though, it gets me around reliably and cheaply.

I've owned and driven "masculine" vehicles, a old lifted ford that looked like it had just been unearthed, a F350 crewcab 4x4 (not actually that imposing or impressive despite what some think), and a couple of big 70s land yachts.

But I've also owned a Ford Festiva, a 1965 Beetle and two 1970s' VW busses.

The only difference on the road is that people are more willing to give way to a more imposing vehicle compared to a "girly" car. But that being said the most positive comments and feedback on any vehicles I've owned have been on the air-cooled VWs.

I have a front-wheel drive red coupe with an automatic. However, I have to say that because of it's hatchback/liftback/whatever you call it, it's been used more as a truck than some people's trucks.

I AM ALL THAT IS MAN.

Look at this Lancer. LOOK AT IT.

FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE INHERENT IN 2.4 LITERS OF DOOM!

This car is SO MANLY, it has a rooster on the back window. Because hey, MINE'S BIGGER.

168 horses to the front wheels is enough to make your BALLS drop the second you hear all that MASSIVE POWER whirring through the CVT like a SWARM of ANGRY BEES.

What's manlier than angry bees? Punching them all in the mouth when you run circles around LESS MANLY THINGS on track in a LANCER.

Wow.

168 horses to the front wheels is enough to make your BALLS drop the second you hear all that MASSIVE POWER whirring through the CVT like a SWARM of ANGRY BEES.

Hang on a second...my old car had a 2.4 and produced exactly 168hp. Is this some magical number that all 2.4 engines produce?

It was also very slow, but anyways.

My Jeep's 2.4 is 170...

Hang on a second...my old car had a 2.4 and produced exactly 168hp. Is this some magical number that all 2.4 engines produce?

It was also very slow, but anyways.
Could've been a relative of the Lancer's engine. That particular design is shared with Dodge, Hyundai, and several others, IIRC.

Actually, it's probably more like 140hp to the wheels :p

I AM ALL THAT IS MAN.

This car is SO MANLY, it has a rooster on the back window. Because hey, MINE'S BIGGER.

Let's face it, we both have an alternative machine in front of us and drives us around giving us tons and tons of entertainment and intense pleasure, particularly when we know how to use it properly.

Yours is also 20% bigger than mine, so you can have more fun with it.

2.0 vs. 2.4... Yes, that's 20%.

Could've been a relative of the Lancer's engine. That particular design is shared with Dodge, Hyundai, and several others, IIRC.

GEMA engine?