How many fellow Finalgearians have you actually met IRL?

Heyyyoooo. Made it on the last 2 lists!

I added several to my personal list at the last two Ringmeets - , 93Flareside, CrazyJeeper, Nabster, Anaesthesia, Jules (Frau Grip) and more. If I were to go through the Forums properly I've probably met over 100 Analgearists in person by now.

My condolences to you all.

I'm starting my list with argatoga. So that makes him the one and only Finalgearian I've met so far.

Reactions: MWF
I'm starting my list with argatoga. So that makes him the one and only Finalgearian I've met so far.

Shouldn't be too hard to arrange to meet IceBone, nicjasno and 47. We are in the Balkans next month but due to certain factors will be staying in Slovenia and not going near Croatia this visit.

Shouldn't be too hard to arrange to meet IceBone, nicjasno and 47. We are in the Balkans next month but due to certain factors will be staying in Slovenia and not going near Croatia this visit.

If it is during the weekend, or more specifically, if it doesn't interfere with my university-related, colour me interested. I'd definitely like to meet you, guys. And as @ScarFace88 says, it's not that far of a drive. I do have a driver's licence, and I will most likely have a car available, so I could theoretically meet up. If nothing else, there is Flixbus, trains and other bus companies. And there is a chance you see a cosmetically rough but mechanically (mostly :D) sound Yugo Koral 55, for full Balkan experience.

Which part of Slovenia were you planning to visit?

We are travelling around but will be staying in Ljubljana Friday Oct 11, sight seeing there on the Saturday then onto Maribor for the rest of the weekend. No specific plans for the Sunday, probably just staying local or doing a scenic drive with nicjasno tagging along.

Both Ljubljana and Maribor (but especially Maribor) are relatively near me, and I've never visited either (passing through them on my way to some other place doesn't count). I'd like to visit them both, yet I don't want to be too pushy about joining your mini-meet.

It'd be cool to meet you, as I already mentioned. I think it'd be best if you PM'd me or created a new thread in the meetups section for a more detailed plan.

Before the ringmeet I had probably met about 20ish people. Now it's doubled easily and I was pleased to see that after some initial "getting to know" awkwardness it was like you knew them for a longer time(sort of do?) and there are some very nice people here.

I think only 5 or 6, there were a few that I met in Philly for the Ford driving experience and couple that came to NYC

And two weeks after I met them, I can add nicjasno, IceBone, MWF and his better half (I suppose she's not on the forums?) to the list. That makes four members in total, which is actually impressive considering I've been registered on the forum for a bit over half a year.

I've met Thomas and Adrian. That's it.

Ringmeet is an easy fix for that :p

I'm an American. That means I get a small amount of vacation time and have been conditioned to feel guilty if I use it ;)

That's no excuse. We had an Aussie fly a 24000 mile round trip this year for 4 nights in a tent in Germany.

:tease: