How many fellow Finalgearians have you actually met IRL?

I'm an American. That means I get a small amount of vacation time and have been conditioned to feel guilty if I use it ;)

As an American, fuck ‘em. If you can’t use your vacation, why have it? If you feel bad about using it, you’ll never use it.

Last edited:
I can add @Tram, @lip, @NLZW735 to the list. I can also add Dr_Grip's +1, and Thomas' +1 and offspring.

Lets see....

CraigB was first then @rickhamilton620, @gt1750, @LP
Now:

DrGrip
LP
Thomas
Ninjacoco
MWF, Junior, and HWF 3.0
DFence
LooseUnit
MacGuffin
Galantti
Marc6R/Trexx6r? I don't know his forum username.
DanRoM
Adamarar
Lahtiain
@leviathan
julkinen
@Brotan
Adunaphel and family
RdKetchup and family
IceBone
Matt2000 and Smart Roadster
DaHitch
theeMitchi
naptakerr
Misrabelle
nicjasno
DaBoom

Umm, I know I met more but I can't remember all the usernames. :/

@Bobele23 I met in 2018
@narf 2019
@Der Stig 2019
@Nabster 2019
@Anesthesia in.... 2018? for sure 2019

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing this to the top, @93Flareside , need to add two to my list.

I think this brings me to 13. I met with @LP and @rickhamilton620 during a trip out east a bit over a month ago.

One of these days I'll make it to Ring or Finn meet...

Thanks for bringing this to the top, @93Flareside , need to add two to my list.

I think this brings me to 13. I met with @LP and @rickhamilton620 during a trip out east a bit over a month ago.

One of these days I'll make it to Ring or Finn meet...

@BlaRo, @altoid , @ChelsDS, @Hatmouse, @muncydusty/forgot his username, @rickhamilton620 unfortunately, @93Flareside, @CraigB

If I'm missing someone it's only because I'm dumb, not because I don't love you

Still want to meet the Finns, @nicjasno, @IceBone , @DaHitch , @loose_unit and tons of others (all the mofos I endured golf-with-your-friends with)

Last edited:
@BlaRo, @altoid , @ChelsDS, @Hatmouse, @muncydusty/forgot his username, @rickhamilton620 unfortunately, @93Flareside, @CraigB

If I'm missing someone it's only because I'm dumb, not because I don't love you

Still want to meet the Finns, @nicjasno, @IceBone , @DaHitch , @loose_unit and tons of others (all the mofos I endured golf-with-your-friends with)

Don't be surprised if you hear barking spiders around @nicjasno, people joke about @loose_unit being gassy, but man... :D