How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

For Bihus only: ? estranho encontrar frases em Portugu?s quando meu c?rebro est? esperando frases em Ingl?s. :p

Buba said:
Ja endlich... Wir haben sie ja lange genug penetriert, ab jetzt alles auf Deutsch bitte!

Vorsatz f?r neue Jahr, jeden Tag einmal Deutsch hier rein posten, bis der Thread zugemacht wird... ;-)

Nie, bendziemy wszyscy po polsku rozmawiacz :p

Ich verstehe alles :p ;).

2 to say that they have allready saw this post and its "old stupid sh!t".

I'm one of those

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! :lol:

swek said:
Buba said:
Vorsatz f?r neue Jahr, jeden Tag einmal Deutsch hier rein posten, bis der Thread zugemacht wird... ;-)

Haha, das hier is also nun der offizielle Finalgear.com ?bernahme Thread ? Hat ja lang genug gedauert. ;)
Woah, I can understand German!! :shock:

I like german, although I can't speak it, so this stays open.

But don't try in another language cause I'll be racist. :lol:

chaos386 said:
swek said:
Buba said:

Haha, das hier is also nun der offizielle Finalgear.com ?bernahme Thread ? Hat ja lang genug gedauert. ;)

Wow man, are you all right? Does it hurt a lot? :p

German <_<

Back on topic.

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb? 5, one to hold the bulb and 4 to rotate the ladder :mrgreen:

jensked said:
mgkdk said:
How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb? 5, one to hold the bulb and 4 to rotate the ladder :mrgreen:

So how long did it take changing all those lightbulbs in your room?

:lmao: I think now you're dead, :lol:

jensked said:
mgkdk said:

So how long did it take changing all those lightbulbs in your room?

:evil: I'm not blond

/me goes looking for appropriate "smilie"

Edit: found it
b133.gif

so who is the person you posted in the "post a pic of yourself"-thread?

me8uf.jpg

:evil:

PS: that pic was on page 25, there are 49 now, things are going fast
PPS: i came across mancs his pic, where is he? he hasn't posted in a while iirc?

^ My hair was dyed, but that's not blond :tease:

jensked said:
chaos386 said:
swek said:
Buba said:

Wow man, are you all right? Does it hurt a lot? :p
Only on the inside...................

:p

swek said:
ESPNSTI said:
If you're planning on dubbing Top Gear in German, some heads are going to roll! :x :lol:

No need for dubbing. Everyone will be a native speaker soon enough. You just sit and watch. MUHAHAHAHA ! /falls off his chair.

:lmao: Bwahahaha

bihus said:
swek said:
bihus said:
swek said:
bigfoot1942 said:
bihus said:
Redliner said:
:lol:
That is so true. The only ones lacking are the 5 members that write in a language no one else understands.

I knew one slightly different:
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb? 5, one to change it and 4 to argue they could have changed it faster, better and with more feeling.

O que ? que queres dizer com isso? :lol:
heb je er ook een nederlandse versie van, zo versta ik er geen biet van. Ow wacht ik ben weer aan t zeuren...

/copycat

Als wenn Ihr eine Ahnung von Beleuchtung habt. Neonr?hren leuchten den Raum eindeutig besser aus. Das Licht mag zwar nicht so freundlich sein, insgesamt ist es aber die elegantere L?sung f?r sein Problem.

N?o concordo... :p Mas n?o sei do que falas.

HALLOOO !!! Hier wird Deutsch gesprochen ! :p

Sie w?nschen... :tease:

Me, too.