How many kids do you want?

How many kids do you want?

• Total voters

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Assuming you have somewhere to house them, and income to support them, and a partner to have them with, or adopt or however you intent to legally acquire or produce them, how many children do you want to have?

Less than none. I not only want none, I also want to take them away from some people, and find a way to keep other people's children away from me.

None. Of course assuming I was financially successful and in a good relationship, my opinion might change.

I hate them. Keep them away from me.

On an unrelated note, if your boy/girlfriend asks you this question, change the subject...it's one of those questions that no matter what you say, it's always the wrong answer.

Zero, zero, less than zero. I feel a little guilty about not adding to the biodiversity of the human species, but that's it. I find nothing appealing about parenthood. I hate gross smells and icky germs, which kids seem to have a lot of. Aaaaaand I'm somewhat frail to begin with.

Aw hell to the naw. Not now and never ever.

The huge balls gene dies with me. Sorry, haha.

I feel a little guilty about not adding to the biodiversity of the human species, but that's it.
I suppose if you really want to contribute to the gene pool, without having kids, you could always donate your... genetic material.

Last edited:
I want to have kids eventually (not in the foreseeable future - I feel like I'm still way too young for kids), and 2 feels like a good number to me. Any more and you and your partner are outnumbered. :p

I'm torn between 2 and 3. Can't decide for sure. All I know is that I want more than 1 and less than 4.

Right now I want -12398 kids.

Somewhere down the line I want 2 little Indian midgets calling me dad. Preferably brother and sister, but I wouldn't mind if they were both boys or both girls.

But seriously... not until I'm like in my 30s. FFS no way.

The huge balls gene dies with me. Sorry, haha.
There's more than one strain with the huge balls gene... but mine dies with me as well. I don't think Brianne has any kids nor intends to have any, but she may have siblings, cousins, whatever who may be carriers (Brianne is another "huge balls" woman in Texas - she rolled her rally car in competition and her immediate response was, "Well, there you go.").

18. i want an entire hockey team.

I still can't get my head around the fact that people have them on purpose.
When asked about the cost of raising two boys, a wise man answered that one should never have a child until he can afford to pay cash for a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo. Then he should just buy the Turbo.

Reactions: TC
When I get older toward my mid to late twenties if I find the right girl to spend my life with lol: I wouldn't mind having 2 or 3. I think it comes down to the fact that I was an only child as well.. That being said my luck with relationships points toward zero :lol:

Been with my woman for eight years, neither of us want children. I pretty much hate infants, but I do have a giggle at our with-children friends as their lives slowly fall apart.

I'm the middle of 5 and I would like to have 3 children someday...ideally the middle child will be of the opposite gender of #1 and #3.

If I find the right partner then yeah, I might be open to the idea of one, maybe two. Not for a while yet though, plenty of other things I want to do first!