How many kids do you want?

How many kids do you want?

• Total voters

2.5 is my serious answer. I'd like two or three, just depends.

Ideally one boy and one girl. But if I had 3 girls I would love them just the same. :D

Life is horrendously cruel and awful, I'm glad I haven't condemned another soul to the same fate.

Reactions: TC
I want 5, but only want to keep the 2nd, 3rd and 4th one.

At least two, I've always wanted to be a Dad.

On a related note, I became an uncle again yesterday at 4am my brothers wife gave birth to their second son Kyle. :D

I spent most of my twenties uninterested. I was 31 when eldest came along (not planned but then you roll with the punches I guess) and was happy with just one. Other half insisted on a second (she is the eldest of 3) so we did and then 10 days before I was due to go to the vet to stop any more happening we found out about number 3.

As anyone with 3 kids will tell you they are, in order, a surprise, an obligation and an accident.

Not what I ever had in mind bu I wouldn't be without them for a second even if I don't live with them any more.

You honestly expect me to breed? :p

The world is shitty enough already with just one of me in it.

I would like 3, but only way that'll happen is if we get twins next, right now I'm happy with just Emily and have no plan of more right now.

Always thought 1 or 2. Today I had an interesting thought about whether I actually would have any, or if my lifestyle appealed to me more.

Nah, I love kids!!! :lol: (non suss way, people!!!!)

I am not anti-kid, just to old to start having them now. My dad was 39.5 when I was born and we have a terrible relationship, I will not inflict that on kids. I figure I have left enough of my mark on twisting the minds of children on my neices and nephews (my sisters have produced a lot).

can't decide and haven't put too much thought into it. it would be one or two for me, rather one than two though (lets face it, i'm an only child and was always happy that way). two or three years ago i was still a member of the "no thanks"-crowd, i don't know what changed my mind, but i'm glad. my mother's side of the family is rather huge (5 uncles for me, damn it) and i can see the effects of young children on them all the time. it's not contained to parents themselves, but all my aunts and uncles who became grandparents suddenly were so much more alive, active and happy... just great. i certainly wish to give my parents that at some point in the future :)

Probably at least two, but not very soon. We need to get our own flat or house first.

With all the conditions in the OP satisfied... one. At most. I've recently seen the burden of new parents and if I must go through it, once is enough. I just hope I can raise that (hypothetical) child well. And I know that I will have someone to rely on to help me through that if my parents are both still alive by that time.

Last edited:
"These are my boys - Aston and Martin" or what? :D

My answer to the original question: None, of course.

But Martin gets left out with his normal name, it'd have to be heres "Aston DBseven Vantage and Veyron Supersports WRE."