How many kids do you want?

How many kids do you want?

• Total voters
I wonder if there is a mismatch between Blokes and Gals? Interesting. ...

I read somewhere that they cost .25 million each - lifetime costs. ?

You could argue a professional provides a well cheaper service :)

I bet Paul MaCartney wishes he'd availed himself of a professional's services now.

Last edited:
2 if it is one boy and one girl, otherwise I will go to 3 maximum. I am not planning to have any for years yet.

Well, assuming I find what the good captain called a kiddy anime girl I wouldn't mind having a couple of kids. It's my duty to raise some kids with common sense to counter the hordes of kids raised by ecomentalists and other "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" folk. they would ride in the car without a booster seat and play in mud and not go to a bajillion after school activities.

In short, they'd be kids.

Last edited:
None. For the most part I personally don't hate children unless they're rude little bastards but that's another story. I just don't want any of my own because I am selfish and don't want to be responsible for the care and feeding of my own crotch spawn. I also like to be able to do whatever the hell I want on a moments notice.

Germany has one of the lowest birthrates in the EU. We'd be down their too if it were not for all the immigrants who keep the average age of the population down, and who mostly do not believe in contraception, well in theory.

Poles (and other Eastern Europeans)=Catholics;
Indians (Some), Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and North Africans=Mohammedans.

"These are my boys - Aston and Martin" or what? :D

My answer to the original question: None, of course.

And over there is Lagonda!

One. Maybe two, ideally a boy and a girl. I wouldn't mind raising an only child seeing as I was one myself, but I definitely want a son at some point in my life.

I wonder if there's any correlation in attitudes from people in their 20s saying they don't want any kids vs. older members (like 30s or so, at least) who want just two.

One. Maybe two, ideally a boy and a girl. I wouldn't mind raising an only child seeing as I was one myself, but I definitely want a son at some point in my life.

I wonder if there's any correlation in attitudes from people in their 20s saying they don't want any kids vs. older members (like 30s or so, at least) who want just two.

They both wanna fuck, but one age group wants to do it more quickly?

Eh... if I ever find myself getting into parenting, I'm not going to complain. But it's not something I would ever pursue either.

I'd be interested to see what's happened in ten years time to all those who don't want kids.

My money's on 80% of them being parents by then.

10 years ago I was saying never.

5 years ago I was saying probably none, but maybe I'll change my mind some day.

Now I have a 1.5 year old little girl, and I am happy I have her. Do I miss the carefree days of no responsibilty? Yeah, somewhat, but I wouldn't trade back.

But do I want another one? Nope. But who knows what I'll think a year or two from now.

I'd be interested to see what's happened in ten years time to all those who don't want kids.

My money's on 80% of them being parents by then.

Er, no...we've had "that discusion." :|

Last edited:
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever....ever. Even just the thought terrifies me. I generally don't like them, babies creep the shit out of me, and I hate the idea of my life goals/desires being demoted to "lawl kids come first". It's not like it would even happen to me anyway though, so I'm not worried.

If my future wife wanted them, I'd be open to the discussion, but I have no personal desire for children. I don't think either of my sisters want kids either so my parents have to settle for not being grandparents. EDIT: LOL, figures I post right after my sister.

I'd rather spend the money on sports cars and other fun things. :cool: