How much do you have to pay for fuel?

^I love OPEC. They are making me happy because they're helping me make money.

And we have to somehow get North Americans out of SUVs and into more fuel efficient machines.

CanadianLoonie said:
^I love OPEC. They are making me happy because they're helping me make money.

um. what's your job?

CanadianLoonie said:
And we have to somehow get North Americans out of SUVs and into more fuel efficient machines.

well said

SiR_dude said:
.499!?!?! :shock: :eek: :shock: Dude, how old are you? :D :mrgreen: I can't remember anythin less than high 50's when I was a little kid.

There is a gas station near my place that has a framed picture on the wall of their price sign when gas went down to .399

I can't remember exactly when it was, but it happened in the summer sometime in the last 5 years. I had just started driving at the time and remember lining up for 20 minutes to score some of the cheap gas. It went up to somewhere around .499 the next day.

^Gas was so cheap then it actually encouraged wastage.

And yes, I recall those basement level prices back around 97/98.

it's gone crazy!!!

it's 95 cents/liter here now! :shock:

they showed stats and said that, once the convertion done to liters and $CDN, the gas in Boston USA was 47cents/liter and in France, 1.74/Liter!!!!

americans definately shouldn't complain :wink:

How many $US/USgallon?

too much. Lol nah

Portland is pretty exspensive right now. I think its around $2.00 a gallon, i should check tommorow, viper feel free to correct me.

It's like $2.10 here. 2nd highest state in the nation after Cali I believe.

if the gas prices go anywhere over $1.50...people start protesting here........more so cuz everything is so far apart we need a full tank almost every week or less

Viper007Bond said:
How many $US/USgallon?

um.. dunno I would have to convert..

it's 94.4 this morning... so in USD it's 0.682/liter

then in US gallons it's $2.592 :shock:

heh that's not too bad! it almost costs as much to fill up my mother's cavalier! :roll: