How much do you have to pay for fuel?

Viper hydrgen is going to be the way of the future, thats what they keep saying

It's still made from fossil fuels and we're gonna run outta them if we keep usin' them like we are. We need to move away from fossil fuels and so I disagree still.

I believe that in Iceland, they're planning to produce hydrogen using geothermal heat (which is what I'm using to heat and cool my house), but I doubt that it'll be enough to supply the world.

:lol: :lol: That's where I got that Iceland info from, i watched it last week.

Ah, for Iceland. Yeah, it's not feasible for a say US use IMO.

Viper007Bond said:
Too bad they're wrong. You still have to get hydrogen from natural gas i.e. fossil fuels. I really doubt hydrogen is gonna be the wave of the future.

no not in the wonderful land of Quebec! :lol:

we make it with hydroelectricity, which doesn't pollute and is renewable (sp?)

How the hell... oh, split it off water. I see...

i got almost 380 miles on a 14 gallon tank...thats the most ive ever got from my car....got from austin to dallas in 15$ worth of fuel

Nice. 8)

dukenukem said:
i got almost 380 miles on a 14 gallon tank...thats the most ive ever got from my car....got from austin to dallas in 15$ worth of fuel
nice

I goto UT austin but live in dallas as well, however it usually costs me 100$ each way, lol (I take a plane :p)

just over 9DKK for a liter of 95octane.

which comes to about 5.30USD pr gallon.

That $5.44 is partially because of the crappy exchange rate, but it's true. Europeans have it bad.

It's not much better in the US though, I'm paying $2.40 a gallon and I drive my dad's great big Toyota Sienna minivan, which drinks premium. The few days he lets me and my friends have it, I cry at the gas pumps (unemployed teenager).

just over a week ago, I filled the wife's 88 civic for $16, well, wasn't quite empty. at $1:90.9/gallon (US) This was in Atlanta too, 1.92 right over theroad from me as I speak though