How often do you check the site?

How often do you check the site?

• Total voters

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I check the site early in the morning before I go to school, after I come home from school and in then evenings after I've finished "homework".

I think I've posted this in the wrong section...maybe "Site"...

Hmm, I have to distinguish... When I'm at University, I don't go here from Mon-Thur simply because I don't have the time for it... But when I'm home, not snowboarding or other stuff, its 5 - 10 times a day...
Right now, I have some time at home, so I can check more regulary

Buba

I'm using the RSS feed now, and my mail client is checking every 10 minutes. It's a lot better than logging into the web page.

THIS IS A REPOST!!!!

hahahaa.....there was a poll about it a long time ago...lemme try find it.
When I brought it up before (in another forum) it was a repost then. But the owner of this site installed Atom RSS and now I'm getting all of these messages in my email client every 10 minutes. Life is good.

Yeah, there is a plugin for Outlook express, I think...

A reader is included in Thunderbird, right?

Buba

1-5 times a day usually.

^ Same here, I used to check it alot more.

Now checking the site takes a good 15-20 minutes because of all the new posts there are :cry:

I hope the forum doesn't get much bigger :lol:

I tend to check 1-5 times a day, but Gran Turismo 4 is seriously screwing up that average. I haven't been on the forum since last Thursday because I've been playing that game constantly. I have a tonne of posts to catch up on now. :?

I tend to check the site 1-5 times a day, though generally it's one big read of about 4 hours or so followed by several mini checks when I can't think of anything better to do.

mine ranges from 1 time to like 20times a day... if I have nothing to do... I have loads of mini ones... but every saturday morning... I have to spend like an hour catching up on posts :lol:

SiR_dude said:
THIS IS A REPOST!!!!

hahahaa.....there was a poll about it a long time ago...lemme try find it.

*Edit: I can't even find it, so I guess you're safe :lol: :lol:

it's a repost. I know, cuz I made a similar poll som etime ago.

It's all good though, cuz we only had like 1800-some members then, and now we have lots more .... so, different statistics ...

haz