How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Actually some people said Porsche should rename the 911 because of what has happened! :roll:

cya
Oli

^The terrorists have won.

the only thing they won was the coin toss, they elect to recieve and are currently getting our bombs and bulletts!!

^The terrorist are winning because brave, loyal Americans are getting killed in Iraq because of their stupid Commander-In-Chief.

if you do research and find out how many we are killing you would know better.

oliB said:
Actually some people said Porsche should rename the 911 because of what has happened! :roll:

cya
Oli
And some people say they have been abducted by alients, but do we listen to them? No.

justin syder said:
the only thing they won was the coin toss, they elect to recieve and are currently getting our bombs and bulletts!!

you're making me laugh... :roll:

Having rides in a Boxster (soon to be 911) and prolly some $$ help to get his E36 BMW if it wasn't a gift.

Well, I think I didn't use the right words for my question....

I was just wondering why you said that as a reaction to DB9Vanquish's post.
(now I've read that his father has got a Boxster)

cya
Oli

well the fact that he's so young made me realise that he prolly got his car as a gift or got some help to finance it

yah..when my dad bought himshelf his Porsche, he gave me the E36 as my 16th birthday present...but unfortunately i don't have my license yet....i am taking my lessons in July, I should have my license by July 17