How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
16 as well, though in rural areas like North Dakota you can start at 15. You just have to bring the tractor back before ten. Ba-dah chi! :lol:

^ :lol:

:idea: 1 DAY TO GO :idea:

First thing tommorow morning, I haul-ass to to take my licence test! My friends who have already done it said that they didn't study for it and they still passed. Apparently "...any moron can pass it..".

I'm soo excited, I'v been waiting for this day my whole life!!! Now none of you can say "what do you know about cars, you don't even drive!" :lol: :mrgreen:

My road test for a full license is this Thurday.

Happy advance b-day however. :D

Thanks guys!

Ok its 9:00AM on my b-day. Obviously I called the motor registry and asked if I could do their silly licence test but they said "Oh sorry, you must book at least 1-day in advance.."
1-day in advance my-ass!! Eventually I got it my way after some begging. I'll be doing the test in a couple hours thankgod!

q119.gif
and good luck on the test :D

1 day in advance is a laugh. In the Netherlands you'll have to book about a month in advance :eek: Stupid bureaucrats here.

Anyway, good luck with your test SL65, may the "driving god be with you" :p

^Thanks you two..

I'm back! The test involved 45-questions on a computer. To pass you required 41 correct. I got 41 :p

I got behind the wheel of the MB and almost shat my pants over how much bigger the steering wheel was compared to my Logitech Driving Force Pro in my bedroom :lol:

This lousy magnetic plate fell off so I resorted to the paper plate.
http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/3354/pict1462editsmall0gu.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.**/img294/6659/pict1475small6kv.jpg

I'm soo happy I can drive now!!! :mouse:

^^ so have you had much practice driving before now?

jeffy777 said:
^^ so have you had much practice driving before now?
Well I'v driven a variety of cars. A-Class, C-Class, Lexus IS & an Accord Euro. But its been a while since I last drove. I get such a good feeling behind the wheel! That feeling kinda went away when a bloody Volvo driver was tailing...

Tweeke said:
1 day in advance is a laugh. In the Netherlands you'll have to book about a month in advance :eek: Stupid bureaucrats here.

Anyway, good luck with your test SL65, may the "driving god be with you" :p

at least you guys CAN book an apointment so you dont waste time. Here, you have to just walk in to the motor vehicle office and wait....for hours and hours and hours untill it is your turn to take the test (which is very easy). Typically, you should make sure your entire day is free if you are prepared to do anything motor vehicle office related since you would have to go in the morning, wait till its the afternoon and then take your test. Its so retarded :censored:
:blowup:

anyways, congrates on barely passing!

congrats! :thumbsup: with your birthday and your license (16, can you drink already in australia at that age?)

we only get 40 questions
and you can have or 8 small mistakes, 1 big and 6 small or 2 big mistakes
i had 1 big and 6 small, same as you, why do better? :twisted:

p0w3r said:
anyways, congrates on barely passing!
LOL

Hey I'm not surprised its that bad where you live, I mean it is NEW YORK. And the motor registry was quite packed today and its only Sydney..

bone said:
congrats! :thumbsup: with your birthday and your license (16, can you drink already in australia at that age?)

we only get 40 questions
and you can have or 8 small mistakes, 1 big and 6 small or 2 big mistakes
i had 1 big and 6 small, same as you, why do better? :twisted:
18 is the drinking age here, but who follows the law anyways.
btw I'm quite embarressed about my score on the test. Me of all people almost failing a driving test! Gosh thats scary to think of. So those brainy geeks who are good with tests would pass with flying colours but their actual driving is shit.

a driving test? no, that's more a test to see if you know the law concerning driving, has nothing to do with driving itself

(good explanation to keep the peace whitin :p )

Tweeke said:
1 day in advance is a laugh. In the Netherlands you'll have to book about a month in advance
And pretty much everywhere else in Europe as well. ;)

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
^Thanks you two..

I'm back! The test involved 45-questions on a computer. To pass you required 41 correct. I got 41 :p

http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/3354/pict1462editsmall0gu.jpg
In Bulgaria, when I did it 4-5years ago, we had 60questions, 5mistakes allowed only.
WTF? You get a merc for a "study" car? :x
I drove on a VW Golf 2, diesel engine, pretty abused from a bunch of idiots that have no feel for driving. On top of it, it was summer, 40+ degrees, aircondition of course was absent...

how is the arrangement?

over here can have 2 possibilities, or you follow 10 hours of practise, then you get to drive around alone for 3 months (no passenger allowed), only during daylight, and then you can go do you test, after which there are no more limitations (1000?+)

or you follow no practise, but drive for 9 months with one of your parents next to you, and max 2 other passengers, and then go do your test (150?)