How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
bone said:
how is the arrangement?

over here can have 2 possibilities, or you follow 10 hours of practise, then you get to drive around alone for 3 months (no passenger allowed), only during daylight, and then you can go do you test, after which there are no more limitations (1000?+)

or you follow no practise, but drive for 9 months with one of your parents next to you, and max 2 other passengers, and then go do your test (150?)
Just got back from more driving. This time in the night which is pretty cool.

Well here I will be on my Learners til I'm 17 at which point I can take a test to progress to the get my Provisional licence. That'll enable me to drive along and I'll be on that for another year before progressing to the Provisional 2 which is much the same.
But in short, I have to drive with my parents for the next year..

jensked said:
hehe super :thumbsup: congrats !

Well i also got the maximum of mistakes on the test, so why don't we make a club for it :p
Thanks and - We know we can drive, I mean c'mon :roll:

Happy birthday SL - and many congrats on passing :thumbsup: :cheers: (oh wait, you can't do that yet... legally...:p)

I turned 21 today!!!!!!!!

watto said:
I turned 21 today!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

:cheers: :thumbsup:
:banana:

11.gif
Happy Birthday
59.gif

Thanks everyopne. I can hardsly read the sreen if thats any indication pf the nigh oive had... what a bloody fantastic time!!!!! Thankyou all :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

watto said:
Thanks everyopne. I can hardsly read the sreen if thats any indication pf the nigh oive had... what a bloody fantastic time!!!!! Thankyou all :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

:lmao: And I can hardly read what you wrote, seems like you had a good time :mrgreen:

Man march must be my lucky month:

Birthday 3/30
Accepted to Medical school 3/1 ish
Got a scholarship to that medical school 3/18
What else can I get my luck on....

Birthday 3/30

Send me some so i can win that damn lottery and get my ///M
/Edit: Ohh. and congrats!

M3lover said:

Birthday 3/30

Send me some so i can win that damn lottery and get my ///M
/Edit: Ohh. and congrats!

Me too please!!! So that I can finally get a job after 10 months of searching!!! (well, one that isn't one of these crappy temp. jobs I've been stuck on for the last month)