How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
mgkdk said:
watto said:
Thanks everyopne. I can hardsly read the sreen if thats any indication pf the nigh oive had... what a bloody fantastic time!!!!! Thankyou all :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

:lmao: And I can hardly read what you wrote, seems like you had a good time :mrgreen:

My head hurts.

watto said:
mgkdk said:
watto said:
Thanks everyopne. I can hardsly read the sreen if thats any indication pf the nigh oive had... what a bloody fantastic time!!!!! Thankyou all :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

:lmao: And I can hardly read what you wrote, seems like you had a good time :mrgreen:

My head hurts.

:comfort: Here, have another, makes the pain go away you see... :beer:

OK chaps here is my fix for the morning after your 21st birthday.

1. The full English Breakfast - it may be difficult but do it as it this works, the Bacon (Best is teh Canadian cure), two fried eggs, fried bread, mushrooms, good quality english style sausages, black pudding (if you can get it0, baked beans and fried tomatoe.

2. Brisk walk, or if you girl/boy friend is up for it. ....

3. Around lunch time have a small drink, not before and I mean a small drink

4. Another brisk walk, or what ever, then go to bed for a snooze

5. Do not drink for at least 5 days - clears out the poisons, the you'll be fine.

It has taken me years of reserach to discover this and i pass this on as someone who is so old as to be completely off the scale of radio buttons above. Pass the Zimmer Frame.

Turned 16 today :D And got a cake in the shape of a F1 car!

q119.gif
any pictures of the cake :D

http://img139.imageshack.**/img139/4465/27030616235yc.th.jpg

[img=http://img157.imageshack.**/img157/7216/27030616246za.th.jpg]

I can't believe you Carsightings :lol: :p

:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Evo7! I wish my cake had been that cool!

Happy bday :)

When can you get your licence?

Enjoy your sweet 16th and enjoy that big bloody cake :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone :D

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
When can you get your licence?

When I'm 18 :cry:

1. The full English Breakfast - it may be difficult but do it as it this works, the Bacon (Best is teh Canadian cure), two fried eggs, fried bread, mushrooms, good quality english style sausages, black pudding (if you can get it0, baked beans and fried tomatoe.

5. Do not drink for at least 5 days - clears out the poisons, the you'll be fine.

It has taken me years of reserach to discover this and i pass this on as someone who is so old as to be completely off the scale of radio buttons above. Pass the Zimmer Frame.

Wow, you are a busy man when you have a hangover.

My plan:
1) Take a pill to clear the worst of the headache
2) Cola in unreal ammounts
3) junkfood
4) Something simple and repeating on TV, F1 is brilliant for this!
5) Do as little as possible the rest of the day and then start over again :beer: :thumbsup:

M3lover said:

Wow, you are a busy man when you have a hangover.

My plan:
1) Take a pill to clear the worst of the headache
2) Cola in unreal ammounts
3) junkfood
4) Something simple and repeating on TV, F1 is brilliant for this!
5) Do as little as possible the rest of the day and then start over again :beer: :thumbsup:

I'll have write that down so i don't forget that. Mind you i've got a few years to wait till i'm 21 like but will be useful i'm sure :thumbsup:

Evo7 said:
http://img139.imageshack.**/img139/4465/27030616235yc.th.jpg

[img=http://img157.imageshack.**/img157/7216/27030616246za.th.jpg]

I can't believe you Carsightings :lol: :p
That's freaking awesome. Next birthday, I'm gonna have to get a cake like that. :cheers:

Come to think about it with age and alcohol, how is it in other countries?
In Denmark the legal age for purchasing alcohol is 16 in stores, and 18 in bares, restaurant's etc. Legal entrance age for discoteques and stuff like that is 18, but some places they aren't so strickt with that, so you can start partying in the city when you are 16-17 years old if you wan't. I think it's fairly normal to start drinking at parties, and with family when you are around 15 years +/- 1 year here. It seems they are very strickt with alcohol in the US?

M3lover said:
Come to think about it with age and alcohol, how is it in other countries?
In Denmark the legal age for purchasing alcohol is 16 in stores, and 18 in bares, restaurant's etc. Legal entrance age for discoteques and stuff like that is 18, but some places they aren't so strickt with that, so you can start partying in the city when you are 16-17 years old if you wan't. I think it's fairly normal to start drinking at parties, and with family when you are around 15 years +/- 1 year here. It seems they are very strickt with alcohol in the US?
In Brazil you have to be 18 to drink, smoke, have a tattoo or piercing, buy guns (used to be 21) and get a driving license. We used to have a "partial majority" at 18 years old and a "full majority" at 21, but a few years ago law has changed and you?re allowed everything at 18. Voting age is 16. No sex until 14 (but both must be minors).
Of course the drink/smoke/sex is not followed strictly... :lol: