How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Will turn 21 April 2007.

just turned 17 (2nd december)

I clicked under 14 maybe I shouldnt of said that I think I might be the youngest ont the forum and if I am can I have a title saying Finalgears youngest member

I clicked under 14 maybe I shouldnt of said that I think I might be the youngest ont the forum and if I am can I have a title saying Finalgears youngest member

I few posts back you'll see someone is 13, and i think there may even be an 11 year old around here? Maybe related to Alok. :?

I requested that very title some years ago and I never got it! :( And the same goes for you. But as for me - I can change it to whatever I want now :tease: But meh...theres something more special about being given a title...oh and theres more to life than having one!

I miss being FinalGears youngest :( I'm sure the others don't though :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I few posts back you'll see someone is 13, and i think there may even be an 11 year old around here? Maybe related to Alok. :?

are 11 year olds even alowed on here If they are I might as well reveal my age but in no way am I related to Alok

11 turning 12 in July
Wow thats young and you post better than some...make that MANY people twice, even thrice your age! Are you sure your 11 and your parents haven't been lieing to you?

Wow thats young and you post better than some...make that MANY people twice, even thrice your age! Are you sure your 11 and your parents haven't been lieing to you?

Nope Im absoloutley sure that Im eleven and My parents arent lying to me and um what do you mean by posting better. Im asuming your talking either about my post count or the maturity of the posts.

btw it explains the Healys Incident even though I hate them. Im was just trying to defend my friends who happen to like healys.

So um can I have that title now

Nope Im absoloutley sure that Im eleven and My parents arent lying to me and um what do you mean by posting better. Im asuming your talking either about my post count or the maturity of the posts.

btw it explains the Healys Incident even though I hate them. Im was just trying to defend my friends who happen to like healys.

So um can I have that title now
Maturity ;) And when I was 11, I didn't even know how to computer!

No title. You gotta earn it! :D

and How exactly can I earn it I mean I am The Forums youngest Member ( for now anyway)? and um another question how did you become a mod?

btw You still owe me a link to the fifth gear The italian Job special but Im patient so Ill wait but not for much longer

and How exactly can I earn it I mean I am The Forums youngest Member ( for now anyway)? and um another question how did you become a mod?

btw You still owe me a link to the fifth gear The italian Job special but Im patient so Ill wait but not for much longer

If you keep asking for a title you might get the title "Most Annoying Member" :p

Look we don't just hand out titles like that. In this forum, they're considered somewhat sacred and so you only get them for random things when you least expect it. But please don't ask again.

I became a mod because new mods were wanted and my timezone in Aus was ideal to cover hours when other mods might of been asleep.

As for your Italian Job Special - when I find the time, I'll look for it and I'll get back to you. Its actually somewhere amongst 100's of CDs so forgive me if it takes a while.

ok I ll stop asking sorry. I get a little too agressive with the questions sometimes.

Holy crap we've got some young 'uns on here!

26, and already with the gray hair.

/at least it's not loose.