How old were you when you first tried alcohol?

It took a while for me to appreciate beer. I know that around 13-14 I didn't like it at all. Now, however... :). It's like whisky, you have to learn to drink appreciate it.

Last edited:
White wine FTW!:thumbsup:

Whisky (note the distinct lack of an 'e' there) is my absolute favorite, as long as it's:
a) Scottish;
b) 100% malt, no grain or maize, corn or rye, only malted barley
c) Preferrably highland or isles

The rest i'd rather pass.

Last edited:
15, at a cocktail party which I told my mum was a normal party, I also got absolutely Smashed that night. We were drinking vodka out of a goblet :?

19 or 20, I was in college.

I drink occasionally now, but not beer (can't stand the taste). Mostly Mike's Hard Lemonade (good stuff and is as hard as beer).
Those kinds of drinks are good, but sometimes they're way too sweet. Oh and the fact that I drink them way too fast. The only time I've hugged the porcelain because of alcohol was from Smirnoff. I've been to many keggers with no problems. :)

I love straight shots of Captain Morgan with no chaser. That warm feeling as it goes down is so awesome!

Sad? It's only normal 8) You don't have to get drunk off course, but a couple of alcoholic beverages gets the conversation flowing, especially with people you see on a regular basis.
And if you want to have a great time, drink some more, and if you want to have an even greater time and don't have to get up early, drink a lot more :mrgreen:
Oh yeah thats true but only if you enjoy alcohol, which I don't ;)

Oh, stop being so sophisticated! :tease:

Go get some cheap booz and get tossed! :tease:

I only like wine and baileys I hate every other drink that has alcohol in it.

Last edited:
I remember my first taste of alcohol.

Offered a swig of my Uncles Heineken at the tender age of 6, I grabbed at the chance to taste this mystical fluid I had heard adults continually promote.

The liquid filled my mouth, and slowly slid down my gullet, warming my stomach.

Unfortunately the taste only then had made it's way to my brain's receptors, and I projectile-vomited the lot all over my family's best couch, accompanie with some shrimp I'd eaten earlier.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

I didn't get properly hammered* until I was 21.

*Meaning I woke up in the bathroom with no memory of the last 12 hours.

when i was 2 years old i had a good taste of vodka when no one saw me,i puked like crazy and yes i am russian...

Go get some cheap booz and get tossed!

True-er words have never been spoken, for anyone that lives in Alberta, I drink cold creek ice to get completely wasted. Its 6.2% and less than 1$ per beer if bought in a 24. If im feelin' crazy that night toss in a half mickey of rum and I'll call it a night at oh about 7:30.

You're too young for Alcohol, drinking at 11 is not cool.

But that might explain some of your posts, you've killed too many brain cells already. :p

But that might explain some of your posts, you've killed too many brain cells already. :p

:roflmao: pwnt!

white wine rules 8)
not that I don't like the red one, but the white one tastes better.

It makes you very thirsty and prevents you from sleeping. However dry white wine with seafood, land snails, fish, cheese fondue and sweet white wine with foie gras are so good...

Ive actually never tasted alcohol before Im just sayin that I would like to taste the stuff when I turn 18.

Ive actually never tasted alcohol before Im just sayin that I would like to taste the stuff when I turn 18.

what?

If you have never tasted alcohol, how do you know you like wine and baileys?

If you have never tasted alcohol, how do you know you like wine and baileys?
OWND!!1 :lol:

Seriously, it's impossible.

I'm rather enjoying this new banter. You're alright kiddo. :)

Last edited: