How old were you when you first tried alcohol?

I think what you need to consider is:
if I had, say, 10 M5s in my garage I might begin to consider giving one away in exchange for (very elaborate) sexual favors from (for example) Angelina Jolie... but if I had just one, then I definitely wouldn?t give it to some guy who wants to give me a blowjob...

odd conversation... :blink:

Odd conversation indeed; how the hell did we go from alcohol to :? gay blowjobs?

Probably about 5-6 and I started drinking beer regularly around 10. Sometimes people tell me the quote from Die Hard 3 - "He is just 2 steps from becoming a full-blown alcoholic!" and the reply is "...One Step!!!" hahah:) Just kidding:)

you drink beer regularly since age 10???

and I thought I was a drinker...

Er not to go off topic but a bunch of guys ganged up and started making jokes about my bad punctuantion , my I.Q and my english which they say is constantly surpassed by adunaphel. They also think Im carsightings.

Which I am not and If there is a way that is not embarrising and unrealistic to prove I am not carsightings I will do it.

stop complaining about it, does it bother you that some guys are making fun of your punctuation? its the internet!

You are a disgrace! You have some of the best beer in the world, you get it CHEAP, and you don't drink it?!

:(

I've never drank in my life, woohoooo for breaking the Irish stereotype !!

i do not believe you for a second. But if you are irish than you don't consider anything less than kerozine as alcohol. In that case i believe you.
Irish mothers have beer come out of their tities. And beer is considered alcohol in most countries you know.:)

I've never drank in my life, woohoooo for breaking the Irish stereotype !!

Ok, so we need to find about five more Irish guys like him so we can all double our intake.

Someone has to pick up the slack and drink the beers that he isn't.

I volunteer myself. :)
Me too. I suggest a cross national drinking task force, with operative intelligence work focused on Ireland.

in bavaria beer is considered as part of the basis diet - by law
Actually, in old Egypt, a school child would get three pints of beer during the school day.

And by old law dating back to the dark ages, in Norway, you were obligated to brew beer. A plus, was that when the tax man came to take your hard earned money, he was OBLIGATED to drink till it came up again. If he didn't you were in your right to beat him up.

That's nice.

Actually, in old Egypt, a school child would get three pints of beer during the school day.
That's a heck of an argument to lower the drinking age. The Egyptians got beer in school and they built the freaking pyramids! :D

Mainly because beer was, due to its production technique, the cleanest thing they could drink :).

Yes, that's true, the same was true in large parts of England up to WW2, I've read. :p

what you should be saying to the owner is.. "while I am in the back, u should come back here and ill suck your cock (I am going to assume its a male) if i can have your car"

As gay as this might sound, but i would so suck an old mans cock for an M5 ..

:sick:

That's a heck of an argument to lower the drinking age. The Egyptians got beer in school and they built the freaking pyramids! :D

yeah thats the thing I really don?t get about the US, why 21? who came up with that number? if, at 16, you?re apparently responsible enough to command 3 tons of steel at 60 mph in a place where there are other people, how can you POSSIBLY not be responsible enough to have a nice cold beer???

Because alcohol would turn the 16 year old and his 3 tons of steel into a lethal weapon.

I have been drinking wine regularly for the past year. I don't know why, but I don't like the taste of Beer. I feel like a disgrace. Always made a habit of drinking in moderation, never been drunk, after seeing what alcohol has done to a 68 year friend and my Grandpa.

Last edited: