How old were you when you first tried alcohol?

^ I think I was between the 16-18 range too. Compared to everyone else, it seemed, at my high school I started rather late. I dunno why, late bloomer I guess.

Im not up to Finnish standards, never even been over the drink-drive-limit

I was 18-19 when i first started. Only drink on occasions though as im still on my provisionals and i drive a lot

9, I dipped my chopsticks into a glass of wine, had about 1ml and that was it.

I had my first shot of whiskey when I was 17 and it all went blurry from there. In high school I would always have my rum and coke in a coke bottle which would get refilled a few times a day. I would also fill my water bottle with vodka for after school band practice, then go over my friend's house and drink all the Jack Daniel's that his dad would keep buying for JD steaks.
Once I went to college I had to slow down a bit to pay attention in class, so I only drank after 5 and on weekends. Since I have a 9-5 now I keep it to nights. I only drink 5-10 drinks at the bars 2 or 3 times a week, unless it's the weekend or I'm at a party.

Saturday was my friend's halloween party. From what I'm told I drank a liter of Captain, an indeterminate number of shots of vodka, and a tray of jello shots. I do remember burning my index finger on a fog machine, but managed to play street hockey for 3 hours yesterday despite my hangover.

People come and go, booze will always be there.

I had my first shot of whiskey when I was 17 and it all went blurry from there. In high school I would always have my rum and coke in a coke bottle which would get refilled a few times a day. I would also fill my water bottle with vodka for after school band practice, then go over my friend's house and drink all the Jack Daniel's that his dad would keep buying for JD steaks.
You sound like, what Doctors call.... Badass. :D

funny, doctors around here call that alcoholism :p cause that's way too much, even for an out of control university student.

Hello, my name is Paco, and I'm an alcoholic.
Yes, drinking that much daily is too much, and I don't recommend it to anybody (although, I did feel like a hardcore badass taking a swig during class :p).
Some people get drunk and realize they would rather be sober, I find that life is better when it is obfuscated through inebriation. I've just realized that I need to be sober to get work done now that I have a real job.

I find that life is better when it is obfuscated through inebriation. I've just realized that I need to be sober to get work done now that I have a real job.

You're definitely sober if you can use and spell those words properly.

And for you alcoholics, feel better:
http://www.youtube.com/v/YxTp-TaP4GE&rel=1
Son of a bitch... you tube changed it's format and now I can't figure out how to use the tags. Sod it, just go there^

Last edited:
works the same as before, just [ youtube ]code[ /youtube ]

[youtube]YxTp-TaP4GE[/youtube]

16, while i was still in highschool. i used to bunk school and get drunk with my mates like once a month or so.

You're definitely sober if you can use and spell those words properly.

At the time of posting, yes. But me and my friends get into heated debates while drinking which often turn into us trying to confuse the others with convoluted multisyllabic neologisms interspersed with flagrant profanity.

recreationally... 13

I probably had sips of beer and stuff throughout my childhood though

im 17 now btw