How old were you when you first tried alcohol?

i think i was 14 when i first started drinking of my own accord, but i'd try some of my parents drinks when i was younger.

first time i had alcohol?
8 days old. :p
first time i got wasted?
couple of months ago, i drank a full bottle of vodka and vomited about five times later that night, of which twice while i was sleeping. never again.

first time i got wasted?
couple of months ago, i drank a full bottle of vodka and vomited about five times later that night, of which twice while i was sleeping. never again.

thats what they all say

first time i got wasted?
We all do that at your age! For me it was Wild Turkey. I drank a whole bottle in about 2 hours. The problem was I was at my new boss' housewarming party... and i threw up off of his balcony... into the backyard of his new neighbour who lived in the apartment below... twice.

At some point in the evening I lost $80 that was in my pocket and the money clip it was in. I woke up in an entirely different house in a different part of town in a bedroom I've never been in with a bucket of vomit next to me. I was so unaware of what had happened the night before I didn't even realise it was my own vomit.

But then I smoked a cigar, had a few Double-Quarter-Pounder-With-Cheeses and several gallons of Gatorade and I was fine(ish). I even still had a job and made friends from the experience and now they love to tell that story at social gatherings when there are new people around.

I drank until I was 25, then quit. I'm about to be 27, and damn I miss it :(

first time i got wasted?

It's cool dude, Austere is right, we all do that shit once in a while.

Earlier this year I drank a liter of captain, a liter of scotch, a tray of jello shots, smoked a cut of mids, and had a sparing amount of tequila shots.
I might have been fine if it were not my deciding to eat fistfulls of rece's and m&ms considered my inebriated state and being lactose intolerant.
All I remember after that is running from the cops and vomiting the whole walk home including the grass, sidewalks, hallways, possibly an elevator, and my toilet. Which somehow didn't stop me from vomiting in my sleep as well.

Nights like that remind me why I try to keep my drinking to the weekends only
... and after 5pm on weekdays 8)

I was 7, I was at my Great granny's party and we didn't know the punch was alcoholic. So I had about 3 cups full. OOPS!

But on my own accord. 17, about 3 months ago. lol.