How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
the very perfect height of 6'07" or 185 cm :thumbsup:

:lol: at people complaining about how tall they are. Tallness in human society is perceived as exemplifying strength, leadership, confidence and charisma, and height has been directly correlated to intelligence. Women have traditionally been drawn to tall men for these reasons, while business and politics have favored the tall to project an image of success. Tall people get paid more, are happier, enjoy better cardiovascular health, and hold better self-esteems at a younger age. Nobody fucks with you in a dark alley if you tower over them, and people in bars aren't as inclined to prove themselves by fighting you.

So you gotta duck like a Stormtrooper when you get in a subway? I'd trade up for that anyday.

I am 5'2". That is my story and I am sticking to it, pay no attention to the phone books I am standing on.

Actually, at the age of 7, I was 5' tall, was great until 6th grade, when everyone returned from the summer, taller than I was <sighs> 3rd graders, these days are taller than I am.

:lol: at people complaining about how tall they are. Tallness in human society is perceived as exemplifying strength, leadership, confidence and charisma, and height has been directly correlated to intelligence. Women have traditionally been drawn to tall men for these reasons, while business and politics have favored the tall to project an image of success. Tall people get paid more, are happier, enjoy better cardiovascular health, and hold better self-esteems at a younger age. Nobody fucks with you in a dark alley if you tower over them, and people in bars aren't as inclined to prove themselves by fighting you.

So you gotta duck like a Stormtrooper when you get in a subway? I'd trade up for that anyday.

exept for the dark ally and bar thing...... exactly NONE of that happens to me :p

I experience the same as cowboy, exactly nothing of that except the dark alley. And that is becaus I have no urge to go into dark alleys.

I am depressingly short at 5'6", I also live in Scotland, which is full of tall people.

My complete refusal to date girls taller than me also cuts down my options by 50%, I can't stand tall girls. Makes my look 200x more pathetic than I usualy look. Its also hell trying to find any clothes that fit me at all, everything is huge.

Ah well, I guess I can fit into small British sports cars. Which I'll have to drive alone as I'll be single, and thus look gay. <_<

That's cool if that is your preference but being 5'6 isn't a disability. I'm 5'6 and my current girlfriend is 5'9. My ex-girlfriend that came before my current girlfriend was also 5'9. Do I chase tall women? No, not really. I basically just go after whatever woman I feel whether she be taller or shorter than me. Notice, you haven't ever seen me whining about women problems on this board. Take that as a hint.

Reactions: Jay
I'm about 5.8 which is about 1.70m and all of my friends are taller than I ranging from 5.10 - 6.5 so yes I'm the :hamster: of the group. :)

I've always liked taller men because you could replicate the old classic movie style of kissing much easier than someone your own height or shorter than you. :tease:

That's cool if that is your preference but being 5'6 isn't a disability. I'm 5'6 and my current girlfriend is 5'9. My ex-girlfriend that came before my current girlfriend was also 5'9. Do I chase tall women? No, not really. I basically just go after whatever woman I feel whether she be taller or shorter than me. Notice, you haven't ever seen me whining about women problems on this board. Take that as a hint.

Laying down the law with Mally D.

171 cm 5'6 ish I think.
At least I am over the 170 mark... but still...

And yes, I think ladies like tall fellas more and you get more respect/different treatment from people.
I also look younger than I am and not very frightening or agressive, most people underestimate me which can be a good thing.
Some weeks ago a tall, agressive, arrogant kind of bloke joined our gym and was looking for an easy sparring partner to bully around. He kicked an punched much too hard for a sparring match. Even throwing me around... I took him on and kicked his ass back into 2009. Prick...

Being able to fit in to a Exige is great. Take that, you silly tall people!

Also short girls are cute and cuddly. :wub:

Or in an MX-5, for that matter.

You small people, be happy with your height! Seriously, I considered buying an MX-5. Unfortunately, I didn't fit in it with the roof closed. I chose a car which is about van height instead...

If only I could afford either one...ah, eventually.

I'll gladly make a deal with you tall people: if you accidentally buy a sportscar and can't fit into it, I'll gladly look after it and let you use the Altima while I drive yours. ;)

I'm 1.93m

... but i know somebody who is only like 1.4m tall or short and its really strange to look down THAT far

edit: dont want to offend small people there

Last edited:
I'm 194cm which is 6'3.5" but I prefer/round it to 6'4

And another thing, I dunno about the rest of the world but here its common practice to call someone tall things like (translations) 'stretch' , 'slim' , 'big guy' , not in an offensive way, but as a nickname, mostly to people they hardly know.....like at a bar some guy you talked to twice going : 'hey stretch, howbout last nights footbalgame?' this is commonly exepted and most people do it, and most tall people don't seem to take offence ......well I do, very much so !

That seems like a bit of a.... stretch. *puts sunglasses on* YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

6'1" If I stand tall, but I normally slouch a bit (I'm working on not doing this) so I usually measure 5'11" or 6'.

175cm

63kg

looks like I fall under the "majority" category.

I'm 5'11'' and I feel short most of the time.