How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
Just go out with someone the same height. Then wear heels and tower over him :wicked:

I did. :lol: He was barely 5'2". I felt Amazonian next to him. He was ripped like, but summat's just not right when you can't fit in his race seat 'cause yer shoulders are too wide an' only one arse cheek can be accommodated. :|

Meh. I'm just gonna go for anything taller than 5'8". Least they don't have to clamber up ont kitchen worktops to get stuff out the cupboards. :lol:

I'm just a bit short of 6'1" - 185 cm for you metric types.

I'm not too picky about how tall my girlfriends are. I've dated girls both short and tall in my time, although there comes a point where height differential becomes more of an issue; say, under 5 feet tall for someone my height. I've never encountered a woman on the opposite end of that scale; I would have mixed feelings about that one, to be honest. On the one hand, a 7-footer would be really strange to be seen with; on the other hand, death by snoo-snoo isn't such a bad way to go out, after all.

5' 10" of intimidation. :|

Seriously, I intimidate people, it makes me sad. I was standing in line for something the other day and somehow something came up and some rather older guy was (jokingly?) saying that he would go ahead of me, but he was afraid I might beat him up or something. (He repeated this 3 times though! I'm really not all that bad?)

5'9.5" I guess that's adequate. When it comes to a girlfriend 5'5"-5'7" would be ideal.

Now your wandering into KaJuN territory :p

Although nicjasno's legs look great in a dress too :wub:

Nothing a little make-up and a purdy dress can't fix. :wicked:
Oh, so that means I still have a chance! :lol:
And I also seem to have completely derailed this thread. :p

Im 6ft , always saw myself average , most of my friends are around that number

A range of people of different heights. Oh and the Ukanian (Well English actually) Class system.

Last edited:
I'm 185cm, which according to Google is 6 feet 53?64 inch. Everyone I know is shorter and I always feel very awkward when I meet someone taller than me. :rolleyes:
*starts searching for the pictures in the back seat of a Fiat 126p*