How To Get A Title

Banned isn't a hard title to get. And it tends to be permanent, even for temp bans.

That's usually because idiots users try (and fail) to go around the ban by creating a new user = permaban

^That's either because someone with high rep power gave him a -rep or he has some sort of special color changing chameleon rep. Just wait for it to turn purple!

I gave him a +rep this morning because I didn't think he would be that much of a 'tard, and now he has even more -rep than before. :blink:

Man, you guys must really hate him.

I gave him a +rep this morning because I didn't think he would be that much of a 'tard, and now he has even more -rep than before. :blink:

Man, you guys must really hate him.

It's not just the fact that his posts are either idiotic or annoying, but the fact that he has averaged close to 50 of them a day since he joined.

^thanks for that.

If you want to stick around think before you post. You might want to spend more time just reading before shouting out dribble. Hell I was a lurker here for a year or so before I started posting.

Last edited:
People seem to be giving him neg rep for the sake of it. Now he has a glowy red blob, and no amount of Clearasil will get rid of that sod.

I didn't know it was POSSIBLE to have so many red blobs :lol:

Wait - I've got a title!! And it's a good one!

Yeaahhhh!

Last edited:
Last edited:
damn, titles are being given out like post-its... it's now rarer NOT to have one D:

How many red blobs can you get on this forum anyway?

^ check out the member link I posted above, Quiky has mentioned before that teletubby has about negative 1 million rep points. Whether or not that is true, he (teletubby) has a lot.

You don't get a title by asking. We (Viper, PC, and yours truely) give them out based on actions. So someday you may post something worthy of a title. Or we will just ban you.

I'm still curious if you guys give NSFW titles. The closest I've seen is LurkerPatrol's "come see me eat nipples".

^That's either because someone with high rep power gave him a -rep or he has some sort of special color changing chameleon rep. Just wait for it to turn purple!

Can we please see purple blobs! Or blue.. or something like that.

Last edited:
^ check out the member link I posted above, Quiky has mentioned before that teletubby has about negative 1 million rep points. Whether or not that is true, he (teletubby) has a lot.

I'm pretty sure his rep is like that because the admins are messing around with him. Either that or everyone secretly hates his guts.

^ nah, like I said, Quiky did it ages ago for rep-whining "before it was cool to do so". I would love to see a screenshot of the aforementioned mega-neg-rep :lol:

^^ I think it's a combo of both.

^ nah, like I said, Quiky did it ages ago for rep-whining "before it was cool to do so". I would love to see a screenshot of the aforementioned mega-neg-rep :lol:

Actually it was more like something along these lines:
TTWarrior: I don't give two shits about rep. In fact, I could have negative a bajillion rep and I still wouldn't care.
Quiky: Your wish is my command.
TTWarrior: Still don't care.
Me: ROFLMFAO.

I love the "<user> is the worst person on the forums" and "<user> is a complete douchebag" alt-texts. They're just as easter-egg-like as XKCD alt-texts :)

Actually it was more like something along these lines:
TTWarrior: I don't give two shits about rep. In fact, I could have negative a bajillion rep and I still wouldn't care.
Quiky: Your wish is my command.
TTWarrior: Still don't care.
Me: ROFLMFAO.

So if one were to say "I do give two shits about rep", would one receive a bajillion +rep?

...on second thoughts, I think I won't test that theory. :lmao: