How To Get A Title

freeferrarisdonotexist

I'm not stupid - I'm British!
Car(s)
Yamaha YBR125 (touring), FG 29er touring bike
I know this might be a bit thick of me, but how would I get a title? Some members have it; some don't and I have no idea how the system for getting one works. I understand the "previously known..." titles, but titles like Blind_IOs for example seem like something a member would input themselves.

Also, I searched for similar threads and didn't find any. And if I have posted this in the wrong place or am missing something obvious, just move/delete the thread.

You don't ask for them, nor can you choose or create your own. The mods & admins add them when they see fit - be it for a laugh, or for recognition.

How did you get yours?

And you're sure you can't ask Viper or Quiky or one of the moderators?

or you can just piss off Quiky, he'll give you one right away. :lol:

Last edited:
You can also join the 'not-a-dude' user group, that'll get you a title AND a pink name :p

Buy an old and broken sports car with a humorously named engine :p.

Would that title happen to be "Banned"? :lol:
Doesn't have to be. Might be things like ... hmmm ... like "I LUV MY PRIUS" or something as well. :rolleyes:

If you do ask for one, it will probably turn into something along the lines of what happened a few weeks ago with "Danny Tran or Tranny Dan"

Yup. Plus 1 to you, Polly.

^^ only problem is, he has one now :D

Don't think he's gonna like it much though...

EDIT: I just realised I misread your statement as "how to NOT get a title" Polly... *headdesks*

Last edited:
"not post here" would be a first measure ^^

Well he got a title of sorts, I wouldn't say this thread was completely useless.

I know this might be a bit thick of me, but how would I get a title? Some members have it; some don't and I have no idea how the system for getting one works. I understand the "previously known..." titles, but titles like Blind_IOs for example seem like something a member would input themselves.

Also, I searched for similar threads and didn't find any. And if I have posted this in the wrong place or am missing something obvious, just move/delete the thread.

He was lucky, it could have been

?He?s a bit thick?

= dumb in US

:lol:

Shit.

That is all.