How To Get A Title

and can you un-do it? (I've tried through UCP, but no worky).

I've been successfully avoiding that title for a while now

These bits make no sense to me. Why are you trying to avoid the title? Considering your avatar I see no reason.

Can I ask nicely who made me a not-a-dude? Pretty please? and can you un-do it? (I've tried through UCP, but no worky).

I've been successfully avoiding that title for a while now (and does a blue username and being a not-a-dude mean I have some gender identification issues? :grin: )

That was me. Whoops.

And VIPs now have the ability to pick their own titles: http://forums.finalgear.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Last edited:
And how do you become a VIP?

Yeah, sending money to me is the most secure method of getting VIP.

Oh snap!

These bits make no sense to me. Why are you trying to avoid the title? Considering your avatar I see no reason.

the 'not-a-dude' title sort of grates on me a bit (and I don't like pink, but that's not a problem atm). Totally a personal thing, and also some people (read: guys) see the not-a-dude title and believe it's an open invitation.

And I LIKE having to explain the avatar to people who have no idea what it is! :lol:
"An ancient Wiccan symbol to the god of war seeking vengence against my enemies"

And I LIKE having to explain the avatar to people who have no idea what it is! :lol:
"An ancient Wiccan symbol to the god of war seeking vengence against my enemies"

Fair enough, can't argue with that :D

the 'not-a-dude' title sort of grates on me a bit (and I don't like pink, but that's not a problem atm). Totally a personal thing, and also some people (read: guys) see the not-a-dude title and believe it's an open invitation.

In case you were wondering (and because I'm bored) this is the reason for that title.
Damn that was a long time ago :|

So that's how Not-A-Dude started. :think:

You learn something new every day!

In case you were wondering (and because I'm bored) this is the reason for that title.
Damn that was a long time ago :|

shhhyyeah, time flies :D

Hard to believe we've been around that long...that was pre-VB, right?

Damn I just took a look at the date. That was the day I joined. Weird that merete's a mod now...

Back from the dead. But!

I suggest "loves automatics" for Atlantian.