How To Get A Title

So if one were to say "I do give two shits about rep", would one receive a bajillion +rep?

...on second thoughts, I think I won't test that theory. :lmao:

Put it this way, mate. If quiky were so inclined, he could give you red blobbies just by thinking it. He has a neuralnet connection to the server box. Or just an iPhone. Either way, you'd be boned.

Put it this way, mate. If quiky were so inclined, he could give you red blobbies just by thinking it. He has a neuralnet connection to the server box. Or just an iPhone. Either way, you'd be boned.

Good thing I didn't test the theory by posting that then :lol:

teletubbie-warrior, on top of that, has (or had) the nasty habit of calling any female member posting in the "Post a Pic of yourself"-thread names ranging from "insecure" to "cam-whore" which, i might expect, might have even added to his -rep.

teletubbie-warrior, on top of that, has (or had) the nasty habit of calling any female member posting in the "Post a Pic of yourself"-thread names ranging from "insecure" to "cam-whore" which, i might expect, might have even added to his -rep.
Yeah, he's massively overzealous and kind of a dick with that; he's let up lately, though... which is surprising, as there's been a remarkable increase in the amount of attention whoring in there.

damn, titles are being given out like post-its... it's now rarer NOT to have one D:

true. Anyone want mine? It's meaningless in either language anyway...

By me, mostly. :mrgreen:

:lol: Yep, you're the first person that comes to mind when people talk about attention whores around here. You scoundrel!

Yeah, he's massively overzealous and kind of a dick with that; he's let up lately, though... which is surprising, as there's been a remarkable increase in the amount of attention whoring in there.

Probably because he was last online in early September....

Shhh, you. Less talking. More pictures. Thanks in advance.

Nerd shot:

rqxlrq.jpg

Incidentally, just as I snapped the pic, a girl walked in and commented "Nice specs you got there." :cool:

I bastardised my wayfarer knockoffs for Halloween and still had them in my car.

I dunno, I didn't do or say anything...it just appeared one day. I tried scrubbing it but to no avail...

I should say a thankyou to whoever was responsible tho :)

Btw, LurkerPatrol, the reputation system is not a pity rep system...